What Jay is hoping for

Hi, I'm Jay.

After reading Rissole's pledge to supply ideas for the next game, I have decided to support my friend and spend sometime on what I'm hoping for in the next game.

Cinematic effects:

If you have been a fan of the Resident Evil series or the Metal Gear series you know exactly what I'm referring to. Certain actions will trigger cinematic effects that give us better perspective of the story or the background. Now imagine JFK getting a ray gun triggering a short clip of him slaughtering zombies with it. Also give us better stories behind each character. Let us explore their secrets and histories through the cinematics. And make one of the main characters Jay.

Weapon versatility:

It has been universally agreed that snipers and shot guns are shit. They generate little points and do not do enough damage quick enough to be useful.

Here are some ideas:

Shot guns-The iconic weapon of choice for killing zombies deserve better. The shot guns we are accustomed to fire pellets. In real life shot guns also fire slugs which are more damaging and accurate. Made shot guns capable of both modes and a push off effect upon shot.

Snipers:-Make snipers one hit kill head shots until round 50 and semi automatic when PAPed. Bet you more people will jump for joy when they get snipers.

Melee weapons-Which zombie movie did you see featuring bowie knife and galva knuckles? I can't recall a single movie where the main character slaughtered zombies using the golden spork. Keep the same idea but maybe chain saw or butcher's knife.

More tactical weapons-Weapons like the Awful Lawton or VR-11 that specialize in situations. Weapons that shocks and slows zombies, weapons that make you move faster and stronger or invincible for a given time, weapons that builds blockades....etc.

More co-op friendly:

A major reason why BO1 was so successful was the fact that it was co-op frienly. Private matches, rounds counted, and encouraging team work are all contributing factors to why many still prefer it over BO2. BO2 created a lot of good ideas, but also failed to make it co-op friendly. One could almost argue BO2 was designed to make you play more solo.

More search options:

Give us the ability to seek only certain qualifications or filter certain aspects. Only 3 bars or up, only skulls, only cross bones.....etc. I often do not care about map, but just want certain types of players, give us the ability to search not only by map, but other aspects as well.

Random Ratings:

Besides the ability to report glitchers, give us the options to rate guys 1 star to 5 stars based on their abilities to cooperate with others. Rage quitters and glitchers will be exposed and identified quickly.

Thanks for reading, Enjoy your Tuesday.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good list to start with. I always wanted that filter for teammates based on their skill level. So, players with similar ranks or skill levels will be matched.

I think they already took care of connection filters in BO2.

And the ratings feature exist in XBOX profiles where you can prefer or avoid a player based on a rep system. So, I doubt if they will be implementing something like that for next game even though it will be a cool feature.

Filters based on mics would be a life saver. Most times like Jay said I don't care about skill level but I care about the map.

I think the Sniper headshot thing would be so OP. Recipe for easy Round 50:

1. Purchase SVU-AS off wall for 1200

2. Buy Deadshot Daquiri for 1500

3. Make sure Aim Assist is enabled.

4. LT, RT

5. Rinse and repeat until round 50.

It cost you 2700 to get set up, and you've just made Round 50 so easily it's not even funny.

You literally wouldn't even need to Pack-a-Punch... EVER.

Maybe like make it only upgraded Snipers, and only until 35? I think that would be more balanced.

I really, really missed the Awful Lawton in the box. I can remember so many times that it could have been useful in maps like Origins. I would probably use this instead of Boomhilda unless I was going for a solo High round.

On shotguns:
The KSG was an example of what could be done.