This is why we need a gun game in the next zombies game. It is very fast paced and a ton of fun to destroy and set new leaderboards.

Those who never played it basically you need to earn certain amount of points to advance to a  new gun. And you have several weapons before you beat the gun game mode. Different perks/boosts in this game mode is just an added bonus.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy gun game in custom zombies. I just wish they wouldn't make all of the guns so over powered in it. I don't know why Treyarch hasn't put it in zombies already, but they definitely should. I guess it's kind of in Turned, but not many people really play that.

I've played it on Der Riese with the normal zombie mode weapons and it was a ton of fun. Also sharpshooter. Makes it interesting never knowing what gun you are going to get. It could either really help you, or really hurt you.

this is an awesome idea.   I do my own version of this usually when i play town survival.  basically every round (once i am far enough and have perks and points etc.) I hit the box, and PaP whatever comes out of it.  then i play with that gun until i have 6000 points again (enough to hit box and PaP)  makes for a really fun new experience

• 2 weeks later...

There needs to just be a custom match setting like this, and under public matches there needs to be a new "party mode" type match where one is subject to a different game type every round: 

These types include: 

-No magic: You keep your perks and weapons, but you can't buy any more until next round. 

-Dogs: Self explanatory

-Gun game: Guns swap after every kill, at the end you weapons are restored to what they were. 

-Timed: You have a limited time to kill all the zombies before the next round starts or else it's game over.