It's slim pickens out there.....

My good friend Cara just got engaged. She's very attractive, smart and funny, has a good accounting career that pays exceptional, and she's got a charismatic personality that everyone loves. However, she was struggling to find quality dates for a while.

Finding a match is not hard, finding matches that fit your needs is the million dollar trivia. My friend Cara's demands were fair for her qualifications, but unrealistic due to the lack of quality candidates to suffice the needs.

I have been playing with randoms a lot lately, and very disappointed with the lack of quality guys out there. I understand the expectations should be low when handling randoms, but some basic prerequisites should apply.

Rage quitting-

Within the first few rounds if you don't see what you like out of others, go ahead and quit, no biggie. On round 26 when you have over 50000 points but quit as soon as you go down should merit you immediate castration.

Stick to the strategy-

If I'm running the war room, and two are in the PAP, for the love of god please stay in there. A fire sale is not a valid reason to leave. Having three people simultaneously running the middle war room with weak weapons is disastrous. I once had a guy who refuses to camp the PAP by himself, but will not run the war room either. Time to send Mike Tyson to his house.

Party Crashers-

When four people running their own trains, the decent thing to do is to not interfere. I absolutely go insane when running the Thompson room on Der Riese when party crasher show up uninvited. I understand you have needs sometimes, but please try and limit the number of times you put my well-being in jeopardy.

Mr. No Clue-

Please, pay attention to your surroundings and use common sense. I hate it when someone opens both doors to jug on Ascension. Or when everyone runs clockwise but one goofball decides to turn the clock. When someone goes down please stop shooting to preserve a full spawn for an easy revive.

I do not care if you are new, or young. Avoid the above and we''ll get along fine. Anyone on PSN who wishes to join me please contact me. I'm normally on around 11ish EST looking for a few good men. It's slim pickens out there.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy your Sunday.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

With rare exceptions, run counter clockwise. Out is simply easier on the controls and usually (map dependent) is an easier run.

If I'm in a room running cc trains, why would you enter my room and start running clockwise?

If you must enter my area, please tell me exactly when it is happening, so we can coordinate the trains, rather than me running onto your crowd/vice versa.

I gave up on randoms in waw der riese. Played with 1 on Die Rise, who said 'I'm drunk' and left on round 25, so no more randoms again.