Nai's Future Ideas Thread

This thread is just something I'm going to be working on indefinitely, just going to post ideas here that don't deserve a thread of their own. Just comment and tell me if you like them or not.

Perks:

Tele Port

Cost: 3500

Use: While you have this perk, each round you will gain what is called a "Marker". You can only have 1 Marker at a time. These points go to the down button on the D-Pad, where you can Use them to place a marker. Once you have placed a marker it will stay for the duration of the game, however you can only have one in use at a time. When you go down with a Marker placed, when you are revived or bleed out, you will appear at the Marker. This will cause a mini-explosion around you, just enough to give you room to breathe, say you teleported into a horde.  It will also give you 10 seconds of invulnerability to Zombie attacks only! The invulnerability will only trigger if you were revived, not if you respawned. Placing a Marker with one already placed will cause the previous to be overwritten.

Wonder Weapons:

Portation

The Portation is a gun which can be pulled from the Mystery Box. It has 32 bullets in a mag, and 192 in reserve. The gun has a slow RoF, shooting about 2.4 rps. The bullets hit zombies with extreme power, blowing them backwards and there is a 30% chance of slagging (just like in Borderlands 2, causing the zombies to take extra damage and be easier to kill) any survivors.It also has an under barrel attachment. This attachment causes the player to flick a switch on the side of the handle, and changing the ammo to Rifter Rounds™. Rifter Rounds™ are bullets which can open Rifts in space, allowing the player to travel from Point A to Point B by dragging the fabric of the universe to link the two points by a gateway, called a Rift. Shooting one of the 6 Rifter Rounds™ included with the gun using RT causes a marker to be placed. A small, red device resembling the War Machine taggers from the Ghosts campaign mission "Struck Down". Above the marker, a symbol will float, similar to the REVIVE symbol. It is a thick spiral, with just an outline. It is white inside. When triggered by firing a shot with LT, the tagger will hot the ground, then open, causing a colour effect similar to a Gersch Device's hue. The previously uncoloured spiral will turn purple, and be no longer an outline on the "Point A" and a green spiral at "Point B". The Rift will open for 9.4 seconds precisely. It will then close. Firing a round outside the map, unless instructed to for an EE, the laugh will play and you will lose the round (Not the Zombies round, the fired shot)

Upgraded: Gersch's Dream

The Gersch's Dream has 64 ammo per mag, and 384 in reserve. The bullets have grown about 1 quarter in power, and so has the Slag chance, from 30% to 60%. The RoF is now a slow/medium fire rate, shooting approximately 3.2 rps. The Rifter Rounds™ have become 12 in capacity, and have turned into the magical U-Rounds. U-Rounds have the same function as Rifter Rounds™, except they last 11.4 seconds and now have a small gravitational pull. They can drag and kill Zombies from either side. 

Thanks for reading what I have so far, and tell me what you think. Are they OP? How can they be improved? Would you like me to draw an image?

~Nai

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of teleport whatnots, but if you spawn back in this place without weapons, you're screwed either way, it's practically who's-who all over again with a bit more control…. 

As for the weapon. I could see, and enjoy, that. Portal here… Portal there, perhaps some exploding lemon grenades for the box as well :lol:  DEFIANTLY needs to be used in a massive canyon type map where getting from side A to B is difficult! Oh and think of it's abilities in GREIF! I shudder...