Time to Play The Game.

Well, I should do this eventually!

My name is Game Changer and I came here not too long ago after hearing about how good of a community you guys are. Honestly, you all are so great to talk to and get to know. It's really a nice change of pace to actually have a decent discussion that doesn't become "Your rights end where my feelings begin".

My love for Zombies lore came long ago, when I was looking at Youtube videos. I clicked on a random video that turned out to be Moon's Easter Egg by I believe NiikTheGamingShow or someone like that and thought, "OH MY GOD BUZZ ALDRIN JUST BLEW UP THE EARTH I HAVE TO BUY THIS and the rest was history. Thankfully, I now know that Buzz Aldrin DOES NOT blow up planets in Black Ops 1.

I'm really looking forward to meeting and speaking with you all in current and future threads. If you'd like to add me on Steam, feel free. My ID is steamcommunity.com/id/realgamechanger (just don't expect me to be on too much. GTA V has got me hooked like a fisher's pole).

Don't you forget that the price you can pay

Cause I am the game and I want to play....

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDz!

I'm so glad you posted about how you first got into zombies. I am NiikThatGamingShow! I think it's awesome that you got into zombies from seeing my video! It's really awesome that I was able to introduce someone to the awesome that is COD Zombies!

My name on youtube is NiikThatGamingShow, but on here I go by Strwrsbob as that's the name I used when I first joined the site back in 2009. Now I'm fortunate enough to be able to administrate this great site!

I hope you enjoy CoDz, there's TONS for you to discover on here!

Welcome to CoDz!

I'm so glad you posted about how you first got into zombies. I am NiikThatGamingShow! I think it's awesome that you got into zombies from seeing my video! It's really awesome that I was able to introduce someone to the awesome that is COD Zombies!

My name on youtube is NiikThatGamingShow, but on here I go by Strwrsbob as that's the name I used when I first joined the site back in 2009. Now I'm fortunate enough to be able to administrate this great site!

I hope you enjoy CoDz, there's TONS for you to discover on here!

Wow, thanks to you, I now have a love for COD Zombies. I can't even verbally express how grateful I am towards you. From what I've seen in these short months, I will enjoy it here.

• 1 month later...

My love for Zombies lore came long ago, when I was looking at Youtube videos. I clicked on a random video that turned out to be Moon's Easter Egg by I believe NiikTheGamingShow or someone like that and thought, "OH MY GOD BUZZ ALDRIN JUST BLEW UP THE EARTH I HAVE TO BUY THIS and the rest was history. Thankfully, I now know that Buzz Aldrin DOES NOT blow up planets in Black Ops 1.

Thats a pretty cool way to get into zombies & introduce yourself on CoDz.

You just happen to drop a random YouTube name & that person is the sites Admin!!!

Anyway, welcome to CoDz Game Changer. Get involved & we will see you around.

Enjoy your Slay!!!