the puzzled pieces?

On many maps their are so many things that have mislead us on the way and would like to get any info or ideas on why they may have done some of this things they did.

Kino all the shootable stacks of papers all over the map ???

Transit the church, the electric zombie being able to tetrapod him in his cell in power with an emp why do this and many others.

Die rise damn troll flopping assholes and the room below flooper IM on my phone so I'll add more later.

Anything anyone has that they want to add please do so also info and ideas are welcome just looking for any fresh ideas on this matters thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The Flesh Society: We are The Flesh and The Flesh is us.

Referenced a few times in Tranzit and Die Rise by Stuhlinger and various TVs/Radios. Little is known about this group or their agendas. To me it seems like something that eventually just hit the cutting room floor. I do like their attempts to craft a world going on outside of the main four characters. Who knows maybe we'll see more of this group in the future.

The Bus Drivers Audio:

"New Route learned." I'm not really going to touch on this, the endless arguments about Bus Route B are forever burned in my mind. Although everything the bus driver says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Broken Arrow:

An unknown group that has been thought to have a hand in the Zombie outbreak according to the radios in Die Rise. It is later learned that russman was a part of this group.

Denizens:

Da Faq?!

Group 601

Referenced in Waw and Black OPs. Their involvement is unclear to the best of my knowledge.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. The list goes on and on.

• Administrators

Group 601 is an organization similar to Group 935, except their goals and intentions aren't exactly in stone even to this day. Lots of people saw a good connection between their approach and the occurring theme in powering three towers for Black Ops II.

Note that similarities?

Here is an interesting link for further inspection on the group:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 3&p=166711