I rather rage quit if.....

Mr. Jay

No one likes a quitter, especially on BO2 where all records are off as soon as the first person quits. I still mourn the day when I was one round from recording a personal high with a perfect game when a kid left after going down. However, despite all the despair with rage quitting, sometimes it is the only route. Sometimes, we have no other option but to turn to our inner child and quit like a bitch. As the title states, this game is called.......

"I rather rage quit like a bitch if...."

1. Glitcher on lunch break-You ever get that glitcher sitting untouched but haven't moved in 10 rounds? If everyone else go down and Mr. Untouchable goes off to nap then you are better off just cut your losses no matter how much you want this to count or how close you are to your goal. Quit like a bitch.

2. Goals reached or no longer possible-Maybe you stayed because you could revive the noob 30 times. Maybe your goal is contingent with a particular door closed. Maybe your goal was to round 20 without downs. Maybe the game relies on getting permanent tombstone. Whatever the reason may be, the goal has been reached or no longer possible. Quit like a bitch.

3. Irreconcilable differences-Sometimes you do not know their motives right away. If they are going for the EE and it collides with your goal then you just have to go separate ways. One type of player I cannot tolerate is kill thieves. Round one a grenade to my window is interpreted as "be my bitch". I quit faster than a bitch. Sometime it is just that type of guy that drives you over a wall. The guy that trolls, the guy that plays the general, the guy that does everything you hate. I quit like a bitch.

4. Last man standing-If you ever played on Sunday mornings you noticed the lobbies are overrun by young kids who die a lot. They die early and often, perfect for your revive stats. I have accumulated over 1000 revives, mostly thanks to these imbeciles. With that said, you could only revive so much without risking your well being, and this often lead to you being the last man standing, every round after round 15. The game gets boring after 10 rounds. I quit like a bitch.

5. Randoms don't get along with each other-It started from a harmless comment, escalating into two guys who just can't coexist. They kill each other's crawers; they bomb each other's box hits; they find ways to disrupt each other's game and it is effecting your gaming experience. It finally hit you, this is going nowhere with these bitches. I quit to not be associated with these bitches.

Thanks for reading, show us your conditions for quitting like a bitch.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay, I'd really like to see into your mental process towards how you come up with your post ideas. Although, I imagine it's a scary realm where lady gaga and superhands are doing illicit drugs in a corner while zombies are nonsensically running loops on their own.

Don't take too much offense to that. The interior of my mind is worse, in that it is boring as a muggy summers day on a neglected country road with nothing around but that feeling of thirst making the back of your throat stick to itself.

Wow, that didn't make any sense. I'll get there one day.

Alright I "quit like a bitch" when:

We're above round 25 or so, one of you is mumbling to yourself about every kill, one is dead, one is scraping by repeatedly buying jug, and downing and getting into that slump of reperking just to die and have to crawl back up again. Me? I could be in either of those positions or having a decent game myself. The Point is, we'fe been at this for hours. Too many hours. I highly doubt any of us are having fun anymore. I'm pretty sure the dead guy left his xbox to do something else. The poor guy in a slump isn't getting anywhere, and me? well I'm bored to tears. If I can't gain control of the situation and force a game over, I "quit like a bitch".

You see, I always plug my mic in and listen, but I only talk when I feel it is either necessary, or enjoyable. If I don't want to discuss the best movies out there, or why i think your endless pot references are stupid, I won't. That being said, when someone on our team is being a kill stealer, I'd really rather you not assume it is me simply because I'm not talking. When bad things happen, such as the "wrong" door being bought, or the last zombie getting killed, don't start blaming me, because I'm not talking. I will then slowly and thoroughly explain to you why you should "quit like a bitch" and never come back to public lobbies, then I myself "quit like a bitch".

Lastly, sometimes I have off games. I'd like to think it happens to us all, but maybe it is just me. I'll have my games where I will get more than 10 or even 20 downs. However, I'd really rather you not be an ass about it. Absolutely refusing to even acknowledge my downing, or worse, making cracks at my character and skill level based on playing this one game with me is unacceptable. If all the zombies are pretty much behind you, you have quick revive, or an ultimate staff, or krauss, or something helpful for reviving, then why are you not even attempting to make it towards my area to pick me up? You think perhaps this is why I cant get out of this deathstreak? I keep bleeding out before I cant get up enough points to actually get jug and a weapon? Granted even with those tools I still would probably down if i am in a slump, but repeatedly bleeding out isn't helping. The only way out of that ridiculous cycle, and away from the aggravating behavoir of my teammate(s) is to "quit like a bitch"

Oh My God.^^^ :lol: Superhands and lady gaga doing drugs on a corner. :lol:

Now too answer the actual question,when do I "quit like a bitch"?One second,lemme go use the bathroom and get some grub before i get into this.Ok,Im back.I quit games when either,

1.I get messed up early on,go down right when im fully set up,or something of this nature.This depends on my mood,as sometimes ill stick it out and as a result have a great game.

2.When someone Im playing with gets on my last nerve.This is very rare for me,and is more likely do to whoever im spit-screening with :lol: Then the person online.Actually,come to think of this,idk if this has ever been the reason.

3.I realize I dont wanna play a good game of zombies.Just dont feel like it,wanna go skate,or somthing of the nature.

4.?I dont know.Maybe if everyone in the lobby has no mic and the game goes south?

great post jay,go smoke with Super :lol: You deserve it. ;)

Jay, I'd really like to see into your mental process towards how you come up with your post ideas

I never motivate myself to create or post, I do how I see fit. I do draft and brainstorm before I "blog", to ensure readability.

After all, it isn't how often you raise your hand to be heard, it is how you deliver when given the moment.

Jay, I'd really like to see into your mental process towards how you come up with your post ideas

I never motivate myself to create or post, I do how I see fit. I do draft and brainstorm before I "blog", to ensure readability.

After all, it isn't how often you raise your hand to be heard, it is how you deliver when given the moment.

:D you just inspired me to make better posts.

• Administrators

The only time I would rage quit:

I'm casually playing a match, minding my own business. When suddenly Scarlett Johansson approaches; and shes all "I'm so into out of shape 25 year olds, take me now!". Then I would quit and lay her down the fire. This is the only acceptable scenario in my book.

Oh and if someone was glitching ;)