Weapons Locker Conversion Guide

As most of you know, TranZit, Die Rise, and Buried all feature a Weapons Locker, or "Fridge", which allows you to store a weapon for use in future games and different maps. However, some of these weapons are map-specific, and will convert to a different weapon if used on a different map. This is a guide on what weapon converts to what. Please note that Pack-a-Punched weapons will also convert to their Pack-a-Punched counterparts. Also note that if a weapon is converted and then placed in the Weapon Locker again, it will retain its conversion and will not convert back to its previous form in other maps.

PDW-57 from Die Rise/Buried = Chicom-CQB in TranZit

AN-94 from Die Rise/Buried = Galil in TranZit

SVU-AS from Die Rise/Buried = FAL in TranZit

/

Remington New Model Army from Buried = Python* in TranZit/Die Rise

LSAT from Buried = HAMR in TranZit/Die Rise

Python from TranZit/Die Rise = Remington New Model Army* in Buried

RPD from TranZit/Die Rise = Galil in Buried

M8A1 from TranZit/Die Rise = MTAR in Buried

*= The Python and Remington New Model Army will not be permanently changed once taken out, as the Python is not found in regular gameplay in Buried, and the Remington New Model Army is not found in regular gameplay in TranZit or Die Rise.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hey I thought the AN became a hammer. I distinctly remember being pissed. Although haven't played for a while, my memory could be fuzzy.

Why would an assault rifle become an LMG? Seems too good in my opinion. :lol:

You might be right something became the hammer, lsat would be more fitting. Ughhh you're going to make me play tranzit arent you.