what do you use for rounds 40 +

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The buildables are a must. I got to 66 without issue and quit from boredom. The Resonator makes for very easy high rounds. Also in co op we would have one person train out in front of the bank and blow up his hoard with mustang and sallys as we camped on the roof above. Crawlers become an issue in the later rounds.

Actuated Neutralizer till 40 (AN94 pack-a-punched)

Ray gun till 50 ((Best for maps with no ww like Town and Farm)

Sequential Veil Utilizer (SVU pack-a-punched) Any round till 70 it kills.

And of-course the wonder weapon.

Tactical: Monkeys

Pro tip: Get Mule kick in early rounds to speed things up.

Go with standard fours and skip the free perk.

Eg: Thompson, wonderwaffle and Ray gun in Der Riese.

Hope this helps.

• Administrators

I didnt know svu paped did that kind of damage and the an 94 is the gun to use deff.

The an is beast, but the SVU takes the cake. It tops the other weapons in accuracy and longevity. Not to mention its a wall weapon, so infinite ammo.

• Administrators

Nothing kills them, or rather, takes longer to kill them, after round 35+. I use a wall gun and double tap with the wonder weapon of choice.

Like I said before SVU, its good til 45. I switch back to an after that and run and gun. If we are talking about origins group them up and hit them with the staves or giant robot (with the helmet). Mp40 with dead shot it a good option for ammo also, as it has several wall locations (tank station, jug, outside of excavation. ). Still trying to work out the best strategy on that one, the unpredictability aspects are a game changer.

If you don't get the paralyzer.

Ray gun mark 2 (or the orginal ray gun I just prefer the new one)

SVU pack a punched.

DSR pack a punched with iron sights.

those are the ones I use, and ofcourse time bombs or monkies :D

Or you could swap out one of the snipers for mustang and sally but I suck with those things.