Now's Your Chance To Be A Creative Dick!

It's exactly like that. I'm gonna start off.

Jumper Crawler round has just finished. You have one perk slot left before you have four. You have 3000 points. You wanna go jump over from the roof to get Speed so you are able to get five perks. I say yes but when you jump over, I grab the perk out of impatience. How do you react?

And once you post your reaction, you have to put in another scenario as well, like mine.

Begin. :twisted:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Godamnnit Neos.... Does you even have ears? Ah well. Its not that big of a deal"

New scenario.

We be playing Mob of the Dead and we be doing dat dere Easter Egg. We are on the step where we go to the Bridge in Afterlife. Everyone goes into Afterlife but me. You lose your bodies and I just start dancing around the two slows we left. I wait for you all to die off and then I commit suicide and just die. How do you react?

I reach through my mic and slit your throat.

You get a wonder weapon from the box and are pack-a-punching it, but I EMP PaP. This causes you to lose a wonder weapon and 5k, even though yo're on my team. What now son?

Lolololol. Ah well. It's just a Ray Gun (since you cant PaP the Jet Gun and the only place you can get EMPs is Town and TranZit)

2 minutes before Apocalypse is released, I DDOS you and cut your internet for2 weeks.

You get a wonder weapon from the box and are pack-a-punching it, but I EMP PaP. This causes you to lose a wonder weapon and 5k, even though yo're on my team. What now son?

Lolololol. Ah well. It's just a Ray Gun (since you cant PaP the Jet Gun and the only place you can get EMPs is Town and TranZit)

2 minutes before Apocalypse is released, I DDOS you and cut your internet for2 weeks.

I kill everyone.

I give you the red ring of death.

I kill everyone.

I give you the red ring of death.

I murder you in you're sleep.

It's Origins, and you are booting up the map, but I launch a bomb that destroys you're power company and thus you're internet and electricity.