Maxis and Richthofen's studys

So maxis and Richthofen were studying trying to make super soldiers maxis was studying robots and Richthofen was studying on real humans his results were the original 3 and himself. maxis made a robot and we know that that is going to be in origins but this was before richtofen and maxis started studying so there would be know robot nor would the original crew be super soldiers so i wonder how this is going to play through. Also i am looking forward to nicoli's jokes :D . Did i spell all the names right by the way lol.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The new crew and MoTD crew weren't super soldiers either and the seemed to do alright. Oh buffy too!

The MOTD crew were immortal however, and the green run crew could return from being killed....

And buffy had 7 seasons and a movie. Isn't the idea of the cycle present in every zombies map. MotD was just the first to break it. Good point though.

I strongly believe that Nikolai wont be drunk nor needing vodka, neither Takeo will be saying Japanese probverbs and they wont have memory loss. Why? This is before Richtofen began testing on them... Also maybe only Richtofen will know whats happening and the other ones will be surprised because they dont know of the existance of the zombies. I could be wrong but who knows

You're right about Nikolia not needing the vodka, he was an unstable experiment and they balanced him with infusing him with vodka, thus he isn't only an alcoholic, he literally needed it to sustain whatever was done to him. I am sure however, that he will have atleast one reference to vodka, it is a popular Russian liquor after all :)

Maxis also studied on human subjects, animal too. Richtofen studied the more electronical aspect of their research, so you sort of have that backwards. Rictofen would torture patients, and had his personal quarters for the experiments, but most human interaction was ordered by Maxis.

His alter ego however, was more concerned about teleportation, and the vrill artifacts that he had stumbled upon.

Nikolai may have also been keen on vodka before the tests... Maybe that's why he survived it....

Takeo will likely still use his proverbs, but not as frequently.... :(

Tank can still be one ANGRY SOAB, you heard him when rich. first saw him as a test subject....

As for richtofen, his knowledge, and much of his insanity may be missing... Pity.. Im sure he's still going to be the crazy corrupt nazi we all know and love... But not as... Richtofen....