The towers might not have meant anything....

TheBSZombie

The towers meant something...You just told us what they mean...I'm sorry is this seriously a real question? Cause you KNOW what the towers did...and there will be no DLC 5 AND no BO3 (atleast I hope no BO3) cause this all was a WaW trilogy this honestly should be the end of zombies and the end of this trilogy...

We KNOW what the towers did, and YES it's a real question, no need to be rude.... All I'm saying is there is no harm in continuing on, because the past is LOCKED, we KNOW the outcome... The four will live, the robot will likely fall, and nothing new will be discovered that was't already apparent... Why does NO ONE feel the need to venture FORWARD? Certainly Im not the only one! We've already been promised our past, why not take that to the future? It's simply waisting TIME...

Also Zombies is the reason trayarch is even a part of the call of duty line up... It's not going out without a proper "Good Bye".... Even profit wise, what would sell better? : The final call of duty zombies map, or the final black ops 2 zombies map?

I don't even know why I even ATTEMPT to talk about these theories... With EACH map released for BO2 I end up being wrong anyways... Carry on... Go back to talking of how all our hard work meant NOTHING... How all the hype for the towers was EXECUTED upon the reveal of the final map... How the next game will either start out with some kind of back-tracking storyline or even more of an abomination of how the storyline is cut up right now... I'll just shut up and "accept" what's coming...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The towers meant something...You just told us what they mean...I'm sorry is this seriously a real question? Cause you KNOW what the towers did...and there will be no DLC 5 AND no BO3 (atleast I hope no BO3) cause this all was a WaW trilogy this honestly should be the end of zombies and the end of this trilogy...

I think you are missing the point entirely here. We all know what the towers did (to some extent), but the question is whether that is all to them, and whether they are even worth doing again.

We have an end game that is only possible if we have a group willing to stick together and do all 3 easter eggs before activating the box. None of them are really worth doing, and the end game is even less appealing.

We have done Richtofen's twice, and the reward is just not great. Forced to play out a great game on a bland map is not my idea of fun.

We also done Maxis' side twice, and both times the audio glitched out and we did not even get to here Maxis' grand speech... disappointing is an understatement... especially after having to try his Die Rise EE several times as it kept glitching out on the Ballistic Knife step!?!

No, all of them are relatively mediocre easter eggs that all lead on to nothing really. Richtofen just recycles his old Moon speech, claiming to have all the power... AGAIN!

Maxis side was even more meh... all that hard work for nothing! A Blue eyed zombie in the mix or orange eyes... wow... thanks!

I have no desire to ever do any of the easter eggs again, and I know I am not alone. This is the reason why so many are pissed off with the whole saga... there is no replay value to them anymore.

We get NOTHING worthwhile, and the end game is not really worth it, because Buried is not a strong enough map to actually want to have that kind of long game on.

Yes, we have another DLC to drop, but I feel the Navcard saga is over with now, and what we perceive them to do is something we just do not have the passion to repeat.