NAZI ZOMBIES: "Nightmare mode": Welcome to Hell

Men,

In this topic I will be discussing my idea of different levels of hordes in the next map pack. More specifically, Hell.

Now, we've all seen Alcatraz, and how that map looks absolutely horrific. I thought of this idea when I was playing in The Pentagon this morning. In The Pentagon, we go through different floors of Chaos.-

The first floor; It's clean. Everything is clean.

The Second Floor; it's mildly chaotic. As much gore as in Russia(Ascension), meaning not a lot.

The third and bottom floor; horrific. Guts everywhere, Goats & gore.

Now that you get my idea, I want to talk to you guys about 'different level's of Sheol'. As I was playing in The Pentagon, this suddenly clicked. As soon as I got to thee bottom floor of 'Five', I reminded myself of what my dear friend was talking about how Alcatraz (Hellcatraz) was in the lowest level of 'Sheol'. Hell, basically. We've had these long and interesting talks about Memnoch the Devil, and to be honest. Till now, I completely ignored it. Anyway, let's get on the good stuff!

Forget the idea of Hell right now and let's talk about the state of mind. What "Sheol" initially is-is the lowest state of your morality. The animal instinct- as I like to call it. The lowest state of Sheol is when you have no initial morals to grasp. It is like the story of Lucifer (The Editor), he came to Earth and made forgetful intercourse with the women of Earth *giggles*, and as soon as he reached the gates of Heaven, God had rejected him because of his rebellious attitude towards God. Although, I am going a bit off topic here... He then was sent to Hell etc, etc to choose who stays in Hell and to choose who ascends into the Heaven. Blah, Blah, BLAH!

Anyway, the lowest state of Sheol is basically Hell on Earth, You get the gist of it.

Now, since I believe our future maps will be - disagree with me if you want - Will be basically Hell on Earth, I would like to discuss the actual game-mode- FINALLY!

If we were to see 'Nightmare Mode' come to life in Rezurrection 2.0. It should be 3 different types of 'Sheol':

Sheol One: The map will start like any other Zombies game you've ever played, slow Zombies at round 1 and the map itself will look 'clean', like The first floor of The Pentagon. However, bare in mind the map will progressively harder like any other map and so will the map detail. The map detail will change every round you succeed in.

Sheol Two: The map detail will start to look a lot more chaotic during the first five rounds. The Zeds' are now sprinting towards you and the atmosphere will look a lot gloomier. Although, the impact on killing the Zed's will change. for instance: Round 1 is the new Round 2. And predictably, as you progress through the rounds, it will feel a lot more like 'Sheol Three'.

Sheol Three: Welcome to Hell: I hope you've put aside some points, and transferred your weapons, because you're going to need them. You start at off in the first round, the Zed's jump & bash through the windows, the atmosphere you're settled in is horrific. Every round counts as Five rounds, it is Hell on Earth once again, but this time. This time you can choose whether you are against your friends, or working together (no friendly fire). All weapons are needed, including the staff. However, during all this. There would be place to end yourself. Once you end yourself, your soul will descend into what looks like an 'empty' place. You killed yourself for a reason, but the place you once thought you'd spend in eternity in, for complete damnation, is completely defunct. Empty.

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, what do you think of this idea? It's a game-mode/map idea that I wanted to share with you guys. I genuinely think this is a cracking idea! Leave your bloody-thoughts below!

Maybe you would like to build on my idea? Go ahead. If I think it fits to what I'm thinking, I'll add it in!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting concept. Looks kind of like a revamped Custom Games menu. Like starting on round 1 is Sheol 1. Start on round 5 is Sheol 2, and so on, except in this, it affects the round numbers.

I'd like to see something like that.

Is there anything you want to add to it? Like wonder-weapons for instance - do you want them to be buyable off the walls? What about the Artifact you see in Shangri-la?

http://gyazo.com/68b5aff127dac908cea7571553d87985

Do think we should find more of those Artifact(s)? Just to build some sort of super weapon?

Interesting concept. Looks kind of like a revamped Custom Games menu. Like starting on round 1 is Sheol 1. Start on round 5 is Sheol 2, and so on, except in this, it affects the round numbers.

I'd like to see something like that.

Is there anything you want to add to it? Like wonder-weapons for instance - do you want them to be buyable off the walls? What about the Artifact you see in Shangri-la?

http://gyazo.com/68b5aff127dac908cea7571553d87985

Do think we should find more of those Artifact(s)? Just to build some sort of super weapon?

please no buildable weapons but maybe theres one boss before the state of hell changes then once u killl all 3 u get a wonder weapon but u dont have to beatr him to move on

I've always wanted an infinite wave of zombies. Kind of like on Area 51 but in an open map, like an airfield. The zombies would get faster and more cunning whenever the game chose and after a while it would be peaceful. It would be AWESOME!

Can't wait!

Uh, I mean, I hope this happens...!

• 2 weeks later...