Double Pistol Points Persistent-perk

yourmapper

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing I removed first video because it's already posted here and is widely known. I also updated the title. In future please care to add description to videos. Not everyone can watch videos. Thank you. I'll add description this time.

Seems like a useless PP. I don't like that you have to miss so much that you'll eventually get extra points. I understand the point of it, having that the dual pistols are inaccurate cause you can't aim. But I don't know about this one.

Seems like there's a new persistant perk each day since that map came out. XD

Seems like a useless PP. I don't like that you have to miss so much that you'll eventually get extra points. I understand the point of it, having that the dual pistols are inaccurate cause you can't aim. But I don't know about this one.

Seems like there's a new persistant perk each day since that map came out. XD

Instead of a lot of hidden things like motd, I think they said it would be better to add tons of P-Perks. I am happy :D

I was getting this upgrade accidentally while trying to get Persistant-Jug and the Perk Cash-Back (I always seem to have real trouble unlocking that one) upgrades on Tranzit.

How I got it: Bought QR, died, killed only one zombie with my Mustang & Sally before self-reviving, then knifed about 5 zombies.

How I lost it: Getting 1 single pistol kill (lol)

Bit of a random one that Double Pistol Points!