Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

to get to infinity you need to be standing my the guillotine and detonate it in between rounds. also make sure the bomb id on the guillotine with the particle effect. we just achieved this step. also to those who have also got there lets get a list of places you have tried. will update after a max ammo

Out of pure curiosity did you have 4 people when you went into infinity?

yes we did will try it with 2 people soon

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to get to infinity you need to be standing my the guillotine and detonate it in between rounds. also make sure the bomb id on the guillotine with the particle effect. we just achieved this step. also to those who have also got there lets get a list of places you have tried. will update after a max ammo

Out of pure curiosity did you have 4 people when you went into infinity?

yes we did will try it with 2 people soon

just tried it with 3 people it didn't work

ok so we had a break threw will post soon we found a body of the player martin on the floor it said hold x to search body the done did a crafting bar then when it completed it said nothing was found! so we are gunna look for the rest will keep you updated!

Yes, we did.. :)

Okay, so me, iReapTheGame, MaxiMillion and Can 4s have made the furthest progress in this so far. We have managed to get the switch but the person playing as Stuhlinger had their game volume low so we didnt hear the next step. Here is proof of us having the switch and putting it on the machine. Tomorrow I will record with my PVR and make a full in depth tutorial of how to complete the easter egg :)

Wait how come you're not in the infinity round though? What are we meant to do then? I only have 3 players so we're stuck at this part, we can't even enter the infinity round :(

We will be posting a FULL video tutorial tomorrow of how to do the entire easter egg :)

we hope :L

Can't you just tell us how you got it now?

yes we got lucky searching round the map

No one "Gets lucky by searching around the map."

You either know how you got it or you don't. And you do.

I'm not trying to be an AHole but, you could easily just tell us where and how you got the switch. All we know is you somehow got in Infinite Round. So why don't you tell us?