Daft punk VS Zombies

OK so the new achievements list state that there will be a way to "Drop the beat" on zombies at least 10 times.... Does this have something to do with the perk? I hope so! Imagine a perk that uses a fall damage to create a sound-wave that harms zombies!

OR is there a giant instrument- trap of some sort that when jumped on from tall heights will cause a burst of sound to scatter zombies?

I wouldn't mind that at all.... A musical perk...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad. Maybe that's how you get rid of the ghost girl, by a sound frequency. There could also be a bell that's involved.

Perhaps dropping the beat could mean blowing up the town with dynamite(dynamite was used in Shangri La, but that only sent Brock and Gary back to where they started), the whole thing just caves in on itself.

This could be from a perk, a trap, or a buildable. We have had achievements like these before. Kill 10 zombies with electric cherry at once(motd). Kill a monkey with a fire trap(ascension). Kill 10 zombies with the trample steam (die rise)

So there are multiple things that this achievement could be.

I think this must have something to do with the new buildable. Compare it to Die Rise's Vertigoner achievement.

Vertigoner:

In Die Rise, fling 10 zombies in one game.

Death From Below:

In Buried, drop the beat on 10 zombies in one game.

The descriptions are practically identical. Perhaps this achievement is about the new buildable in the map seen in the trailer.

Perhaps this little machine digs underground and pops up, killing zombies? I'd imagine so, sense it fits in with the whole cave atmosphere. But the "Drop the Beat" part? Idk. Maybe it does this while playing Dubstep/Daft Punk? :lol: