Elements and the maps we have so far...

Before you read this, I take no credit and I have only found it by looking at some YouTube comments.

Ok, so every individual map we have had so far points toward a single element -

Green Run - Fire

Die Rise - Air

MoTD - Electricity

Buried - Earth

So by looking at the above, the only logical one missing for the next map would be water.

What do you think?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you read this, I take no credit and I have only found it by looking at some YouTube comments.

Ok, so every individual map we have had so far points toward a single element -

Green Run - Fire

Die Rise - Air

MoTD - Electricity

Buried - Earth

So by looking at the above, the only logical one missing for the next map would be water.

What do you think?

If you are hinting towards Captain Planet as a playable character I am NOT on board! :lol:

First of all can I say that as elements come in most cultures and things across the world and most of history, electricity is not an element. It's fire, water, earth and air. Sometimes these elements are told to be have once been together as a substance called the aether. Anyway I have two theories

Theory 1

My first theory is that Motd is not included in the elements due to it not being in time with the others. This would make it that the last map pack would be water related. Maybe our dreams of Atlantis are coming true

Theory 2

Motd is included in the elements meaning that all elements are accounted for. This could only mean one thing. The next map is going to be about or even in the aether. This seems to make sense to me

Just my ideas :)