3 NEW perk ideas

perk 1:NUKEOZADE

Cost: 2500

Drink Colour: glowing pink

Symbol: A man standing with a nuke going off behind him

Icon colour: dark blue

Ability 1: when a player is one hit away from dying they will let off a mini explosion similar to a phd flopper explosion.(but no way near as powerful)

Ability 2:It gives the player one extra slot for lethal and special grenades and gives the player an extra claymore slot. It also gives all explosive equipment the player has extra damage.

Ability 3: It makes the player more immune to environmental effects such as lava,fall damage etc.

Ability 4:They player can see zombies through thin walls similar to turned.

Perk 2: swagger dagger

Cost:3000

drink colour: grey

symbol:2 bowie knifes in a 'x' position

icon colour:brown

ability 1: gives the player a machete instead of a knife is a one hit kill till round 20.

Bonus ability: when buying the perk if the player only has one gun then they will gain dual machetes as a secondary weapon (these cannot be pack a punched) one hit kill till round 28

Perk 3: Controller soda

Cost:4500

Drink colour:light green

symbol:a game controller with a zombie behind it

Icon colour: white

Abilty: with this perk the first zombie that hits you at the start of a round will automatically come under your control and will start killing its fellow zombies it will have a green arrow above it's head.however as soon as the round is finished your zombie will explode and leave behind a power up. NOTE: the zombie can be killed by your team mates by using grenades.

so what do you guys think?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always love me some new perk ideas :D Let's see here.

Nukeozade's effects sound pretty varied and slightly unrelated to each other. Not that it's a bad thing, just seems like a very odd perk. None of the effects are really powerful enough to stand on their own as separate perks, but together they may be a worthy buy.

Swagger Dagger sounds nice, but you may want to make the machete kill after round 20. Otherwise, it simply won't be bought after round 20. What if you made it insta-kill forever, but the machete takes longer to kill with/needs time between kills. That way it would be effective forever, but still incapable of taking out trains at high rounds.

I love the idea of Controller Soda, but the fact that your teammates can kill the zombie is a bad idea. I personally wouldn't pay 4500 points to have my friends troll me every round.

Nice ideas :D

1. Its a neat idea but it seems pretty OP. one of the reasons people buy PHD is that it allows them to blast their way out of a corner by just shooting their feet with mustang and sally. This does that for them, as well as a bunch of other things.

2. Honestly this is also a cool idea but why make it a perk? Just buy a machete off the wall, or get the dual machetes from the box. That one can take a weapon slot. Much more practical.

3. This one is really cool. They've done this with the QED sorta. If it hits the astronaut sometimes he turns into a human and shoots zombies. It would be awesome to have it in perk form.

Overall very nice and original!

• 4 weeks later...

..... I want to say I love hearing new perk ideas but I have heard these EXACT ideas from multiple different places on this site... And I'll say the exact same things:

Nuke: It's basicly phd easy-fied.... The ability to see zombies seems more of an inconvenience then a benefit...

Sdagger: doesn't sound like a perk, it sounds like it should just be a melee weapon...

Controler: Doesn't really serve a real purpose does it? Asside from letting a player play as a zombie.....