There SHOULD be some info on tues.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i dont believe this is the actual dlc... NICE EFFORT! but it throws off a few things:

1: That zombie is wearing a top hat.... Layton zombies are just NOT happening I wouldn't think....

2: Buried does NOT seem like the map they would name i mean: DIE rise, Mob of the DEAD, tranZit, they all have a bit of undead in their names, buried?.... no...

3: The ray gun mark 2... We've all ready got the Porters X-2 Ray gun, so this would be the ray gun mark 3 technically.... AND what would it do? You can't upgrade the ray gun's features... That's madness.....

4: The dlc name doesn't make any sense.... RUV? watch:

Ruva

ruvb

ruvc

ruvd

ruve

ruvf

ruvg

ruvh

ruvi

ruvj

ruvk

ruvl

ruvm

ruvn

ruvo

ruvp

ruvq

ruv r

ruvs

ruvt

ruvu

ruvv

ruvw

ruvx

ruvy

ruvz

There is no word one can form from this... I think its fake... But if it's real.... Trayarch what are ya doin? Its a very elaborate troll if it isn't real however... We'll know soon enough, as we SHOULD be getting some dlc info tomorrow! :);):D

Maybe it's not supposed to spell a word?

THANK YOU.... lol it doesnt have to spell anything people... good grief