Window at church, always re-boardable??

i had been playing TranZit all week a week ago (tryna get my rank back up) and i was just searchin for things and i come across the church, first off i was just sittin in front of it punching denzins off my head (galvaknuckles on). then sumthin drew my attention, the boarded up window...WASNT boarded so i walk to it and it says hold square to rebuild im like holy shit its rebuildable?! :shock: if this was already known sorry i just never knew it. and has anybody just stared at the door of the chruch? its WAY too small for people to walk in...idk

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol classic, but i do wonder about that window tho. has anyone ever seen a zombie come out of it?

No, at least not yet. Perhaps it is a reference to the custom map those guys did of a German church. Pretty cool

Ive seen this discussed a lot as well, and in tranzit, it doesnt have a significant purpose. Though id like to bring to attention the stand alone map town. Zombies come from over the ledge by double tap and it is my understanding its from the boarded up church window, thus, the window's significant purpose is for this stand alone map rather than tranzit in general.

• 9 months later...

I think it's boardable because technically, you can stand right on the edge of the fall into Town, and your in a playable (and pretty camp-able) zone, unattacked by Denizens. Why not make the area a mini, stand alone zone?

If you are there and head away from town, to the street, you will see signs that are usually at the border of denizen fog, only these are in the fog. So i assume that that area was originally meant to be playable.

They did change that cliff so the zombies jump up from town, but it is just the one spot, making this still campable. It is one of the few spots that you could actually use the Turret with some effectiveness.