It's all just a book?

My friend was saying that the nazi zombies story line was actually all just a book since they found another Edward Richthofen book on the multiplayer map Hijacked like they would also appear in black ops 1 and now reappeared in black ops 2. I personally think that they are just easter eggs.. but there is also a possibility that the story could be a book that someone wrote.. I don't know the thoughts just been running through my head.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The spine of the book title the book as:

Wunderwaffe DG-2

Wunderwaffe DG-3

-Edward Richtofen

It's a book detailing the Wunderwaffe, not the story.

However, the opening sequences depict comic books, which people have theorized to say that the story is represented within. People have also said that the story was just a dream of Samantha. There's a whole category of these kinds of theories.

The spine of the book title the book as:

Wunderwaffe DG-2

Wunderwaffe DG-3

-Edward Richtofen

It's a book detailing the Wunderwaffe, not the story.

However, the opening sequences depict comic books, which people have theorized to say that the story is represented within. People have also said that the story was just a dream of Samantha. There's a whole category of these kinds of theories.

Oh.. I didn't know about the spine of the book so the books sort of make sense now. The comic book thing is actually a good theory but the whole Samantha having a dream is kind of stupid to me I don't like the idea of it being a dream if that was the end of the story I think I would be pretty annoyed.

To me you are nothing but text on a web page...

It's all about perspective... From one angle: maybe it's a book,

From another: Its an intriguing, mysterious, twisted, evil, warped, epic, inspiring, deep game that swindles you out of your money for a new version of the exact same thing... But you love it anyways!