So I have seen a lot of people who are suggesting that Atlantis will be the zombies map and some are saying it's been confirmed. I really hope that Atlantis will be the 3rd or final dlc for the game because imagine how badass that would be and it could have a boss like George Romero or something. I personally think that would be awesome.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Moved to Future Zombies.

This idea has been tossed around so much, but I don't think it would happen at this point. Why would Zombies be underwater? How would the mechanics of an Atlantis map play out? Perhaps an underwater base may work, like AUTEC that could be within visible distance of Atlantis.

I agree with Infest, unless they do something Awesome with the underwater gameplay mechanics. Then Indont see it happening. Perhaps a map with an area that is flooded at the start but the water gradually drops revealing new areas and items ( perks, PaP).

However I think the idea of a "boss" zombie has been done now. What I'm thinking could be next is a huge "boss", which doesn't actually move but can interact with a section of the map.

Like in one walkway a huge insect appears and can fly up and down one pathway snatching people up and delivering them somewhere else. The flying technology is certainly available from Icarus. This is what I thought the achievement "Face the Dragon" was going to be like, but I got it wrong.

• 1 month later...

if atlantis is a map i think it will be like shangri-la a mythical place thats actully a group 935 base. There could also be an area thats underwater but maybe instead of swimming just make you have to wear equipment to breath underwater and make everything slower and bullets weaker

• 2 weeks later...