Favorite SMG?

i recently got diamond camo on the smg class so spent alot of time playing with all of them

but when i eventualy did get diamond camo i was kinda baffled on wich to use after gaining the camo

all smg are kind of evenly matched, a few diffrence in all of them, but its pretty hard to say wich is best

at the moment im using the vector k10, and only reason for that is, i seem to gd with it lol i know most people prefer the pdw, wich is also a sik gun, so is the scorpion once you get used to the mad recoil while using it lol

anyways was wandering what your favorite smg is, and why?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i recently got diamond camo on the smg class so spent alot of time playing with all of them

but when i eventualy did get diamond camo i was kinda baffled on wich to use after gaining the camo

all smg are kind of evenly matched, a few diffrence in all of them, but its pretty hard to say wich is best

at the moment im using the vector k10, and only reason for that is, i seem to gd with it lol i know most people prefer the pdw, wich is also a sik gun, so is the scorpion once you get used to the mad recoil while using it lol

anyways was wandering what your favorite smg is, and why?

smg's are just ok for me. I normally play hardcore TDM with my friends, and they just don't make much sense to me in that game type. Now if i'm playing kill confirmed or dom hardcore, then i will because of the great running speed.

If i had to pick one i'd say the MSMC

the Chicom has an amazing amount of power. You just have to get used to spamming the trigger.

took me the longest to get all the headshots on this gun, at first i hated using it but by the end i kind of got used to it, once u get used to it, it can be a gd gun, but isent what i would choose

& the peace keeper i aint got diamond camo on that :( is a gd gun tho, might get diamond camo on that next, just as a lil challenege

the Chicom has an amazing amount of power. You just have to get used to spamming the trigger.

took me the longest to get all the headshots on this gun, at first i hated using it but by the end i kind of got used to it, once u get used to it, it can be a gd gun, but isent what i would choose

& the peace keeper i aint got diamond camo on that :( is a gd gun tho, might get diamond camo on that next, just as a lil challenege

i actually didn't mind the chicom at all. it and the M8A1 were two of the easiest golds for me... love that burst fire i guess lol

i actually didn't mind the chicom at all. it and the M8A1 were two of the easiest golds for me... love that burst fire i guess lol

yhyh just down to personal prefence i guess, took me a while to get used to it, burst fire is good for long shots, but close up can get tricky if u aint got the hang of it, i fire full auto guns in burst when doing long shots