Career Stats and Leaderboards a bit different?

Hello. I just recently checked my zombie stats after playing in MotD. I got disconnected from xbox live during that game (dad turned the connection off on purpose cause he wanted to use the tv). Anyway, I checked my career stats and i have about 402,000 kills whereas on the Leaderboards im at 400,000 kills. Its not much of a difference but i just noticed and it kinda bothers me a bit cause im not sure which to use to calculate KD. Other stats are a bit off too. Perhaps since i got disconnected from xbox live, it didnt update on the leaderboards? I havent played a game since then. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks for replying!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know if you are playing and get disconnected the stats will not count to the leader boards till you play another game. Like say you have x kills. you get y amount of kills then you get disconnected. Your leaderboard will say you have x kills. You play another game and get z kills and then die. You should have x+y+z kills on the leaderboard now. Maybe it always counts on the stats and it just takes another game for it to appear on the leaderboard.

i know if you are playing and get disconnected the stats will not count to the leader boards till you play another game. Like say you have x kills. you get y amount of kills then you get disconnected. Your leaderboard will say you have x kills. You play another game and get z kills and then die. You should have x+y+z kills on the leaderboard now. Maybe it always counts on the stats and it just takes another game for it to appear on the leaderboard.

^^^THIS

If you dashboard a game or disconnect from the server, your stats will show on your stat screen but not the leaderboards.

Play one game afterwards, finishing it properly, and the stats from your previous match will move over onto your leaderboards. :)