Richtofen needs the towers for mobile controling?

I came up with and idea that Richtofen wants to control the zombies, while he roams freely. He powers the towers with 115 right? So maybe he can transimt enough 115 around the globe so he can control them without the M.P.D. Then he could exit it, control his Minions, whilst bathing in their Beautiful Blood. And then we could play as Edd and my life would be complete.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if Richtofen did exit the MPD, he would be in the body of a 9 year old girl :lol:

I suppose he could always swap into someone's body. Samuel perhaps?

“Vital energy flows through all things, living or dead. My power to manipulate these forces is fragile, and limited. That is why I need your help.” - Richtofen. Die Rise.

Richtofen needs the towers to somehow manipulate the energy given off by humans and zombies. The real question though, is what will he do when he does acquire all the energy needed.

It's an interesting theory, but why would he want to? While in the MPD, he has godlike powers. He can see anything and everything at any given time, he cannot age, he cannot die under normal circumstances. He has no reason to leave the MPD.

Well he certainly has a reason to not be happy inside of it, otherwise he wouldn't have Samuel and the crew powering all these towers for him. There's gotta be something more to why he's doing this.

He states in the quote I listed above that he has the power to manipulate living things, but his power his weak right now. Perhaps he plans to start controlling not only the dead, but the living as well. He also states in Green Run.

"Yeah, yeah you did it. Soon this beautiful planet will be healed once more and the flesh will cover the Earth! Oh what a glorious day that will be for you!"

Richtofen wants the Earth to be healed. Could Ed want the Earth healed so he can control the minds of the living that rebuild it. It's interesting he states that "the flesh" will cover the planet. We've already heard radios from men who sound like he had been brainwashed, talking about "the flesh". We may already be seeing exactly what Richtofen is trying to do.

Oh, the tangents I go off on sometimes. :lol:

Basically, I wouldn't say it's impossible that Richtofen wouldn't ever leave Aether. Doubtful, but possible.

• Administrators

Richtofen wants the Earth to be healed. Could Ed want the Earth healed so he can control the minds of the living that rebuild it. It's interesting he states that "the flesh" will cover the planet. We've already heard radios from men who sound like he had been brainwashed, talking about "the flesh". We may already be seeing exactly what Richtofen is trying to do.

This is what I firmly believe in. By allowing humans to be brought back once again, he can actually rule over the entire Earth and not just the zombies. The Flesh basically worship him, and Richtofen would love to have everyone praise him as some kind of sentinel being - or as a God. Powering the towers may allow him to harness such energy and actually give him enough power to fully resurrect the zombies back into their human state, or even reverse time without hindering his control in the Aether.

Whatever it is, we know that he wants more than just the 115 as energy.

So if Edd wants The Flesh to rebuild, that could explain why we have the Babel Tower paintings. He would make them all united and control them to rebuild. Kinda similar to the Babel Tower story. Well not similar, but anyway they would have an united language. Sorta. This has flaws but who cares!