Just A Nova 6 Jumper Comment

I was playing Z's the other day, and I was chilling on the rooftop, when I decided that I was going to melee the whole time for RPB, but I wanted to get Double Tap so I ran down the stairs that is on the roof that leads to the elevator. I'm killing them, drunk 'Tap, then I guess two Nova 6 jumpers spawned wrongly, and they spawned on the other side of the first set of the double doors. And they kept jumping, yet they was stuck on it. IT WAS HILARIOUS...until I realized I had to buy the door for the round to continue, just so that they could try to kill me, but nevertheless, it was a funny moment. Ever happened to you?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yep this has happened to me plenty of times. They seem to like spawning down there.

I often get them spawning down there when I'm on the roof , which is annoying because if there's not anough points on offer to get down there, no free perk for me.