Blundergat Official Review

So by now most of us have used this awesome new addition to the wonder weapon arsenal. However, I have heard many mixed reviews. Some people say its awesome while others believe it is merely a regular shotgun with some extra firepower.

So let's put it to rest. Here is the official review of it from my side and a poll for all ya'll who like them.

Blundergat

Anility: Fires multiple shotgun blasts that can go through enemies. Carries one shot and 60 in reserve.

Cost to get: 950 (box), Free (skull easter egg)

Rarity: 1 of 18 (box), 1 out of 1 (skull easter egg)

People who can use it: 1-2 (one from box, one from easter egg)

Upgrades: Acid Gat, The Sweeper, Vitrolic Withering (acid gat + PAP)

Upgraded abilities:

-Acid Gat: attracts zombies, 3 shots per reload. Explosion can kill all zombies on earlier rounds. Later rounds either create crawlers or is complete ineffecient (around round 20 or so.)

-Sweeper: 2 shots in the mag and about 120 shots in reserve. Can kill multiple zombies and is extremely powerful and clearing paths well (confirmed one hit on round 30)

-Vitrolic Withering: Same as Acid gat but there is a longer time before explosion and attracts more zombies. Useful until round 23 +/- but can take up to 2 fires to kill zombies.

Tips:

-Use the Vitrolic as a means to get Golden Spork. Then try to get the sweeper by one of the 2 methods.

-Use sweeper to clear paths.

-Upgrade around 15 or so.

-Use Vitrolic more as a "get out" card. If you are cornered, try to shoot away from you.

-If you want make it explode faster, kill the zombie it is attached too. This explodes the acid quickly.

-Makes crawlers on first shot at round 23 or so.

So my final review: For its price and chance of getting it, it is pretty reliable. I personally love it. It is useful to me in the early round for getting through the tight corridors when my other weapons take a longer time to kill a zombie in front of me.

The upgraded versions are decent in the mid rounds but can be compeltely useless in killing zombies on higher rounds.

The desgin is epic and there is kinda a small backstory to it. It is not overpowered and gives a nice challenge later on.

In my professional opinion, this is one of the better, albeit weaker, wonder weapons. It is powerful when used right. It is not overpowered and it gives a really nice challenge to this map.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny everyone digs this gun (I dig it too), but talked so much sh*t about the winters howl in bo1.

The winters howl was my personal fave and everyone was always like, no winters howl sucks, its fail broken wonder wep yada yada yada.

Eh, maybe its just me >.>

I find it funny everyone digs this gun (I dig it too), but talked so much sh*t about the winters howl in bo1.

The winters howl was my personal fave and everyone was always like, no winters howl sucks, its fail broken wonder wep yada yada yada.

Takes too much ammo to be useful in high rounds IMO. The best I got in Five was 36 running trains on the jugg floor with winter's fury and Porter's ray gun but I died because I was out in the fury.

And yesterday I got to 50 solo with the sweeper and Vitriolic withering. was running trains in cafeteria, I would use the sweeper on walkers to get a full train of runners, then get out of the cafeteria, come back in with the train, shoot the vitriolic withering once in the middle of the shower then start the trap, start a new train. Worked very well but it was getting boring so I ended the game as soon as I got to 50

The Winter's Howl was a wonderful weapon. But people are like children. You give them a bit of ice cream, and then a sandwich tastes like broccoli. The Winter's Howl is probably, besides the Ray Gun, the WORST Wonder Weapon. But the thing about Wonder Weapons... even the worst one is still really really good.