Avenged sevenfold's carry on! Hidden previews?

Some people live out selfish desire

Some choose to shout when they speak and they'll be the star

Caught in the flame of those deep in fire

Seeking out those with a voice, one for tomorrow!

They say we've lost our minds

We've just gained control

Search endlessly, fight 'til we're free!

Fly past the edge of the sea!

No bended knee!

No mockery!

Somehow we still carry on!

Silence your fear, we've got to move higher

High like the stars in the sky, guiding us all!

Battle the will of those who conspire

Take back the passion to live, vanish the sorrow!

Destroy their perfect crime, watch the power fold

No bended knee!

No mockery!

Epic music bit

No bended knee!

No mockery!

Carry on!

Alright I had my suspicions about this song when die rise came around and I heard:

"Silence your fear weve got to move higher! High like the stars in the sky, guarding us AAAALLLLLL!"

High as in die rise buildings high?

Then I thought: what if this song is a preview to all the next maps? But cryptically hidden in song verses?...

If that bit is referring to die rise, and if the "caught in the flame of those deep in fire part is about tranzit" we still have:

Some people live out selfish desire --------could be referring to richtofen's events before this... Or maxis'es, or Samule's...

Some choose to shout when they speak and they'll be the star--------- No idea

Seeking out those with a voice, one for tomorrow!----------------- Searching and fallowing orders from maxis or richtofen...

They say we've lost our minds. ---------- no idea again

We've just gained control

Fly past the edge of the sea! -------------------- Woah! We've flown past the edge of the sea! IN THE PLANE ON MOB OF THE DEAD!

No bended knee! ------------ No idea...

No mockery!------------------- No idea but I like it!

Battle the will of those who conspire

Take back the passion to live, vanish the sorrow! No idea...

Destroy their perfect crime, watch the power fold. No idea... Avagadro maybe?

And the rest is a repeat of the chorus...

Ok so going back I've grouped these lines together:

Tranzit: caught in the flame of those deep in fire!

Die rise: Silence your fear we've GOT to move higher!

Mob of the dead: FIGHT TIL WERE FREE! Fly past the edge of the ssseeeeeeaaaaaaaa!

Unknown:

Some choose to live their self ish desires, some choose to shout when they speak, and theyll be the star: What do you think?

Seeking out those with a voice, and one for TOMARROW! : Seeking out people who can hear maxis and richtofen? And maybe keep using them?

They say we've lost our minds... We've just gained CONTROL!: Zombies speaking? Idk...

Search endlessly: No idea... Keep looking for perma perks and other things of that sort?

No bend in (me or knee): If it's knee could we be seeing an indian themed map? As in the battle of wounded knee? If it's "me" it could be referring to some kind of rebellion in the era of the next map...

No mockery! : Could be implying I'm wrong :lol: or could be the "silencing" of the voices mocking someone in their head... (Sammule? Richtofen?)

Some how we still carry ON! : Despite our troubles, we still kick ass!

High like the stars in the sky guarding us alllll! : Another space-map? Possibly? There was the "moon 2" poster on the reskinned firing range....

Battle the will of those who conspire: Maxis? Richtofen? Samule? Russman? Satan? Other?

Vanquish the sorrrroooowwwww!: End this horror....

And that's all I have now! Hope you enjoyed! Let me hear what you think!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think it's just a song, but the "we've lost our minds" part reminds me of MoTD. Doing the same thing over and over again can be classified as insanity.

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is actually the definition of insanity (thank you far cry 3 :D)

But this is actually kinda awesome. I got chills while reading through the lyrics and noticing how well they lined up with die rise and mob of the dead

Some choose to live their self ish desires, some choose to shout when they speak, and theyll be the star: What do you think?

This could be on about Richtofen and Maxis.

When Richtofen speaks, he usually starts shouting.

And Maxis all along has wanted to be sellfish.