Mob of the Dead "Where are we going" music video

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

well done, you reposted something that has been and still is been talking about.

Keep in mind that Liam's thread was removed yesterday a few hours after he posted it. It didn't return back into this forum until two hours after this thread was made.

But yes; any further discussion about the trailer and soundtrack should be taken into Liam's thread. :)

well done, you reposted something that has been and still is been talking about.

Keep in mind that Liam's thread was removed yesterday a few hours after he posted it. It didn't return back into this forum until two hours after this thread was made.

But yes; any further discussion about the trailer and soundtrack should be taken into Liam's thread. :)

It wasn't! :lol: Everyone seems to think my tweet was about CoDz, it was about /r/codzombies a reddit.com sub-reddit :lol:

Oh ok I thought a subject heading actually meant something as Liams subject is clearly "Mob of the Dead Soundtrack Released"

Not trying to sound like an ass but perhaps you should change your thread title to be more clear on what contents that thread holds... ;)

PS. Ryan, stop trying to flame. Your double posting just makes you look retarded and needy.

Oh ok I thought a subject heading actually meant something as Liams subject is clearly "Mob of the Dead Soundtrack Released"

Not trying to sound like an ass but perhaps you should change your thread title to be more clear on what contents that thread holds... ;)

PS. Ryan, stop trying to flame. Your double posting just makes you look retarded and needy.

My thread was about the soundtrack, I have no problem with this, I have no idea why everyone is complaining

My thread was about the soundtrack, I have no problem with this, I have no idea why everyone is complaining

Thank you Liam :]

Now back on topic anybody?

You sounded like an ass.