A Burst of Flavor

Me being an achievement whore, (currently sitting at 30963), I naturally went for such an easy achievement as "A Burst of Flavor".

So I was wondering how everyone else got it.

The way I got it was:I found that when you go down with Electric Cherry, ( or as I like to call it Cherry Popper), it will emit the burst, so when round 5 started I got a train going and jumped into the middle of it, (right I front if Fluffy too). I go down, wait a moment and...

*blip* Chievo pop, end game.

What was your method?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it a much different way, yesterday i was playing a solo match of zombies on alcatraz and i got swarmed and ofcourse cornered at the dock. i had vitrolic withering but i couldnt pull it out fast enough. went down and the perk popped the electricity and boom achievment got....and i forgot to mention it was like round 25 maybe higher when this happened :D

Since EC is lacking in its power to actually dispatch zombies, I think the only way to get this achievement is by going down. It seems to emit a much more powerful "burst" when you go down, so the best way to do it is let yourself get cornered without a full clip, reload to kill a couple, then go down and wait...You'll probably get the pop if there are enough zombies around.