"Him"/Avogadro = Afterlife

Hey Codz, I doubt I was the only one who thought about this but couldn't find another thread so I decided to post one , Anyway I realised how similar the afterlife mode and " Him" are;

[*:33i05khw]The ability to "shoot lightning"[*:33i05khw]The colour scheme(A sort of electric blue)[*:33i05khw]A sort of "hadouken"-esque style movement and timing [*:33i05khw]The ability to give power to machinery
These things made me that they are definitely connected and I thought that maybe "Him" and afterlife are connected and this made me think that we really know nothing about "Him" So here's my theories about it;
    [*:33i05khw]Avagadro is someone in afterlife modeThis makes the most sense because of the simelarities . Also if a bunch of scientists locked you up in a tube and sucked the power out of you for nigh on 80 years then you would be pretty annoyed, enough to attack anyone that got in your way especially 4 people on a talking bus [*:33i05khw]Avagadro is an advanced version of afterlife This is completely plausible and have no evidence to support or disapprove of this [*:33i05khw]Avogadro and Afterlife are completely unrelatedI can't find myself to believe this because they both look so similar
Perhaps we will find out which of these, if any , are true but I just thought I would put this out there. P.S. sorry if the formatting is bad and if u faint from an overdose of lists ;) ---- Briggzy
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

That's what seems to be the case. The only bare exception that I see in this is how we look in Afterlife compared to others. Should we be invisible, I don't think it could be related to Him. I understand that is seems reasonable considering that we retain the same electrical properties, but Him is an experiment of some sort that was engineered whereas we are in a spiritual dimension that lies within our reality.

And if Him was someone in the Afterlife, of whom would it be referring to?

That's what seems to be the case. The only bare exception that I see in this is how we look in Afterlife compared to others. Should we be invisible, I don't think it could be related to Him.Agreed , but I think gameplay would be confusing if afterlife makes people invisible I understand that is seems reasonable considering that we retain the same electrical properties, but Him is an experiment of some sort that was engineered whereas we are in a spiritual dimension that lies within our reality.Ahh , sorry don't remember reading anywhere that he was an experiment

And if Him was someone in the Afterlife, of whom would it be referring to?No idea I'm afraid

That's what seems to be the case. The only bare exception that I see in this is how we look in Afterlife compared to others. Should we be invisible, I don't think it could be related to Him. I understand that is seems reasonable considering that we retain the same electrical properties, but Him is an experiment of some sort that was engineered whereas we are in a spiritual dimension that lies within our reality.

And if Him was someone in the Afterlife, of whom would it be referring to?

In our video we covered this topic, we believe that "Him" might be Reznov. Only because he's mentioned in the AK's upgraded name. It's far fecth'd I know but we still stand behind it. What do you think? It'd be a cool connection for the two story lines. Possible? Yes. Plausible? Eh.

Only pure speculation, but "Him" could be a mobster that escaped while in purgatory, crashed at GR, was the only one to survive, and inhabitants of GR decided that this being was worthy of conducting tests upon, thus the current state of "Him" when first discovered in GR.

At this point, any way to tie MotD to any other map is preferrable to no ties at all.

• Administrators

GR being what? Green Run?

Correct.

Honestly, I can't fathom any character from this map being transparent in one of the maps thus far. It's just like Call of the Dead; we're given a special guest crew, only to never have them reappear once again. I firmly believe that there is no connection between Green Run and Mob of the Dead (though I'd love for there to be one) just because there is zero evidence pointing to it.

Him may have similar properties to the new Afterlife mode, but I'm afraid I can't exactly see how they'd be related other than being a in a blue, spiritual form and shooting electricity.

The only reason i agree with you that they are one in the same is due to not only the appearance, but also the image of the four chairs with the banner "No one escapes alive."

That banner and chair makes me believe that the ending of the Easter Egg includes sacrifice. What happens when you can enter Afterlife, but are electrocuted to death, hm? See where I'm going with this?

The only reason i agree with you that they are one in the same is due to not only the appearance, but also the image of the four chairs with the banner "No one escapes alive."

That banner and chair makes me believe that the ending of the Easter Egg includes sacrifice. What happens when you can enter Afterlife, but are electrocuted to death, hm? See where I'm going with this?

Ahh yh then when the government come in afterwards to investigate (Grief anyone ? :) ) They find "Him" and transport him to green run. I severely doubt he walked there :D

Just a reminder, everyone is entitled to there own opinion, however, the map is yet to be released, therefore, it is ignorant to say what cannot happen. We are all throwing out our own opinions, no need to knock anyones. Especially when no one has any more information than anyone else. Thanks :D