• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

check this pik below

:) as u can see i circled what looks like a trap activation switch on the left

then on the ceiling there is spikes :)

this might just be how the map is, but im really hoping traps are back xD

I think everyone is looking forward to traps again, and their are multiple areas in the trailer where activation switches can be found. Even if I didn't use the traps much, it's nice to know they are there should we need them.

Traps are your best friend in high rounds, because by then you'll likely be rolling in at least 100,000 points. But no amount of points can refill your wonderweapon when you're out. Thad when ye almighty electro barrier comes in handy. 1000 points grants more than 24 kills if used correctly.

But in multiplayer I ignore traps completely. I'm mostly a solo player. To be honest I'm great solo but multiplayer I'm not quite as... Well, whatever. Anyway 75% of the time I flip the switch in MP, I do it to cover my back when running away (usually to revive.) but I always hit the wrong switch and just cut myself off :mrgreen:

But I'm glad to see them back! Plus they all look new. (acid sprinklers? Spike ceilings? Indiana jones style!)

Traps are your best friend in high rounds, because by then you'll likely be rolling in at least 100,000 points. But no amount of points can refill your wonderweapon when you're out. Thad when ye almighty electro barrier comes in handy. 1000 points grants more than 24 kills if used correctly.

But in multiplayer I ignore traps completely. I'm mostly a solo player. To be honest I'm great solo but multiplayer I'm not quite as... Well, whatever. Anyway 75% of the time I flip the switch in MP, I do it to cover my back when running away (usually to revive.) but I always hit the wrong switch and just cut myself off :mrgreen:

But I'm glad to see them back! Plus they all look new. (acid sprinklers? Spike ceilings? Indiana jones style!)

I really hope traps are back as well. The Fire Trap on Kino with the alley door closed can net 50+ zombies killed with one pull of the trap! They were a monstrously huge help for high rounds.

I think the buildables (electric barrier and Trample Steam) were the start of their reintegration into the game. I'm expecting the return of true traps with the next three DLC's. :)

I really hope traps are back as well. The Fire Trap on Kino with the alley door closed can net 50+ zombies killed with one pull of the trap! They were a monstrously huge help for high rounds.

I think the buildables (electric barrier and Trample Steam) were the start of their reintegration into the game. I'm expecting the return of true traps with the next three DLC's.

i never really used the buildables in tranzit tbh, only reali used the turbine 1 and the riot sheild sumtimes, but i fink we are going to see the riot sheild again in this map :)

take alook at this imagine from the trailer, im pretty sure its the part we used in green run to make the riot sheild