cheap tactics?

brk3485

Okay so everyonen agrees that the old spawn abuse in the elevator shaft where the galvaknuckles are was cheap. But what about the spot above the quick revive elevator where the escalator backs up to the sofa. If you use the sliquifier in this spot would that be considered cheap or legit tactics.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so everyonen agrees that the old spawn abuse in the elevator shaft where the galvaknuckles are was cheap. But what about the spot above the quick revive elevator where the escalator backs up to the sofa. If you use the sliquifier in this spot would that be considered cheap or legit tactics.

Back then, cheap. I mean come on! The Zombies just slipped backwards and couldn't climb the escalator!

But there was a nerf of the Sliquifier a while back, making it a bit different. I'm pretty sure that stops the Zombies from falling backwards on slopes, destroying the Galvaknuckle area exploit. So now, It would be considered legit IF that exploit no longer works.

:)

I would consider this legit but a little cheap.

Legit because you don't always have to horde or run trains in zombies, but trying to hold down a room with multiple zombie spawns is unwise as well. If backing yourself into a corner and digging in isn't legit then technically putting a trampoline in front of a window to hold it down wouldn't be legit either. I disagree with this line of thinking. This isn't a glitch, it's utilizing the terrain and the guns available to make a stand. Note: This can be done easily to high rounds with no worry about ammo, it just takes a bit of skill and timing and someone who knows what they're doing with the siliquifier.

I say its a little cheap only because of the pooling of zombies at the bottom of the ramp. Shooting them awards a shit ton of points very quickly, taking the struggle out of earning your points to buy what you need.

Just my opinion anyway, others may see it different.