Latin text

Hi everyone !

I've found in the code page of http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/dlc/dlc2-uprising a text in latin in Mob of the Dead section :

"Pellentesque id ante a arcu rutruriam adipiscing convallis hendrerit. Integer sodales urna sed nulla iaculis. Ut diam sem, cursus ac ullam corpept sagittis at erat ut cursus tempor. Proin mi ipsum, mollis semper ultrices eget, scelerisque ut eros. Vestibulum dolor elit, non imperdiet metus."

But my skill is bad and Google translate sucks :lol: , is there someone who knows Latin ?

For those who doubt :

You can see the Mob of the Dead section which doesn't appeared on the standard page.

So this sentences have related to Mob of the Dead ?

THIS SENTENCES, WHAT DO THEY MEAN ?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Read it before you start planning a bow rutruriam. Integer parameters members Thursday. As buyer's market and any corpept arrows at that time course. Add to My very thing, always soft basketball needs, of the crime to the masters. Read more pain, no fear here.

This is a horrible translation, but I had to use a translator since I don't understand Latin myself.

What is very interesting is that either the section for Mob of the Dead has a minor glitch in it - since it won't display - or Treyarch purposefully hid it so source digging would be needed.

Here is the image that was tucked away:

[open image in tab to see full image]

Apparently, it was not finished due to this code:

MOB OF THE DEAD

LOREM SUBTITLE
Pellentesque id ante a arcu rutruriam adipiscing convallis hendrerit. Integer sodales urna sed nulla iaculis.
Ut diam sem, cursus ac ullam corpept sagittis at erat ut cursus tempor.
Proin mi ipsum, mollis semper ultrices eget, scelerisque ut eros. Vestibulum dolor elit, non imperdiet metus.

Note the LOREM SUBTITLE. For any web designers/developers out there, lorem ipsum is filler text that has been used for centuries since the first printing press. This usually is inserted into coding to replicate content without adding any real information. But the translation below the subtitle makes only a quarter bit of sense.

Read it before you start planning a bow rutruriam. Integer parameters members Thursday. As buyer's market and any corpept arrows at that time course. Add to My very thing, always soft basketball needs, of the crime to the masters. Read more pain, no fear here.

This is a horrible translation, but I had to use a translator since I don't understand Latin myself.

What is very interesting is that either the section for Mob of the Dead has a minor glitch in it - since it won't display - or Treyarch purposefully hid it so source digging would be needed.

Here is the image that was tucked away:

[open image in tab to see full image]

Apparently, it was not finished due to this code:

MOB OF THE DEAD

LOREM SUBTITLE
Pellentesque id ante a arcu rutruriam adipiscing convallis hendrerit. Integer sodales urna sed nulla iaculis.
Ut diam sem, cursus ac ullam corpept sagittis at erat ut cursus tempor.
Proin mi ipsum, mollis semper ultrices eget, scelerisque ut eros. Vestibulum dolor elit, non imperdiet metus.

Note the LOREM SUBTITLE. For any web designers/developers out there, lorem ipsum is filler text that has been used for centuries since the first printing press. This usually is inserted into coding to replicate content without adding any real information. But the translation below the subtitle makes only a quarter bit of sense.

Yes you are right, My friend used to design webpages and he had text like that all over the sites he made for fun