Hidden Pictures

captinslog

I'm truly sorry if you have to turn your head to see this, at least you know where to look and you can find it on your own files. Its just that there is so much more on this picture but large thumbnails dont do it justice. Undoubtedly a dragons face poking out from the corner NO DOUBT ! and the skeleton lookin face NO DOUBT ! only the open minded will accept this

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously made my day with this.

I'm truly sorry if you have to turn your head to see this

Don't be sorry. It was fun to look at the pic like that. :lol:

I can see a dragon but I don't see a skull. :|

Hah I just put my ipad on rotation lock ;P

The skull is side on, the dark line is the back of it if that helps?

So.. The dragon symbolises china and Die Rise? If that's so, what does the skull mean? Death? a graveyard?

Edit: OR the Parisian catacombs!!! :o they're lined with skulls OMG.

I've found more things but like i said the size of this does not help my intention of showing. If you must look at it on your own files and compare to see more detail .

the 3 dots of blood above the dragon head remind me of the 3 dots on this dragons head which coincidentally looks like a teddy on his head also I have no clues to the meanings just observations for you all

• 3 weeks later...

ADD THAT SKELETON TO THE LIST ^^^ seeing as though the crystal skulls in MOTD are part of a side quests perhaps more important than the Plane EE , So this picture has spires , dragons , and skulls in it just like they are in Tranzit Spire and Die Rise Spire the Dragons too and now MOTD crystal skulls . Aaaaah the mystery wish I knew more :( Almost forgot ...The face in the sky ...IN THE SKY .....a Hidden Face in the sky ....staring you in your face smh .... :evil: