losing your blue eyes

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The blue eyes come after five consecutive days of constantly good stats playing zombies, hence the five tallies. You lose them for not playing the sixth day, and then you are down to four tallies. You will keep these until you manage to play another zombies game with good stats.

Ohh, I gotchya. I read somewhere that it's because the stats are clocked in at a specific time effecting your zombies rank. At approximately 6:00 PM EST I'm pretty sure is when you should see this happen. Anyone who hasn't played that day well enough or not at all as of then should lose it.

some people's stats are messed up. like they are actually glitched. And it takes a while for it to fix it self. like I was sitting at 4 tallys for 3 straight days even though I was playing more than enough to get my fifth tally.

damn now that is wack i would be pissed how has ur emblem been since then does it still mess up

Sometimes the stats work oddly. Mine, for example, only seems to move in great leaps at a time. When I first started playing I went from

Crossed bones, 5 tallies -> Skull, blue eyes (5 tallies) -> Skull w/ knife, blue eyes (5 tallies).

A couple weeks ago I had a crappy game and it leaped back down to Skull, blue eyes, then a few days later after a good game it came back to Skull w/ knife, blue eyes (which is where it's at now). During this whole time the number of tallies never changed, just the rank.

TL;DR: The zombies ranking system is weird.

Sometimes the stats work oddly. Mine, for example, only seems to move in great leaps at a time. When I first started playing I went from

Crossed bones, 5 tallies -> Skull, blue eyes (5 tallies) -> Skull w/ knife, blue eyes (5 tallies).

A couple weeks ago I had a crappy game and it leaped back down to Skull, blue eyes, then a few days later after a good game it came back to Skull w/ knife, blue eyes (which is where it's at now). During this whole time the number of tallies never changed, just the rank.

One thing has been bugging me about it.

Did you have your blue eyes every time you jumped from skull to knife?

One thing has been bugging me about it.

Did you have your blue eyes every time you jumped from skull to knife?

Yep. It would just jump from skull to knife and still have blue eyes and 5 tally marks. The number of tallies and the blue eyes were constant, only the rank itself ever changed.

This doesn't necessarily mean what you said about the tally marks being based on consecutive days played is wrong (I in fact believe that is how it is intended to work), it just means the ranking system can be really glitchy for some people (including myself). Which might be one of the reasons nobody has been able to comprehensively figure the system out yet.

some people's stats are messed up. like they are actually glitched. And it takes a while for it to fix it self. like I was sitting at 4 tallys for 3 straight days even though I was playing more than enough to get my fifth tally.

damn now that is wack i would be pissed how has ur emblem been since then does it still mess up

It has happened twice. the first time I didn't know about glitched stats and then I heard about them on everythingpiff's video. the second time I knew it was glitched.

its super annoying... and I don't know if my stats are still glitched or not. I have a 243 kd and I only have the knife. the base emblem and tallys are seperate I know but if one thing is glitched, whats to say they both arn't glitched.