hey

I've been creeping this site for a long time, finally made an account, i've gotten much better at zombie slaying thanks to the many helpful things i have read. my xbl is anthraxx7, and my psn is sanji_the_ninja. i mostly play solo but im always up for coop.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks :D i've been slowly getting farther rounds wise. im having slight troubles when it come to trains on higher rounds,theres always a zombie blocking me lol >.>

My advice, watch some of ChopperNator's videos in the 'media center' section. Then try to recreate some of the maneuvers you see. Also, take some practice hours in No Mans Land.

• Moderators

Hey!

If you still need help even after watching some videos you can always ask for it.

If you have any questions about the forum in general you can ask for answers to those as well.

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay. :3