Alantas is fake

Right I was thinking on this subject for quite some time now and it has ocered to me that this has to be fake we have already had an American map not including nuketown we have had an Asian map we haven't though had a south amercia Europe Africa map yet :idea: so if trey arc zombie guys are doing this via contents it would make scence now why would they send the new fab zombie guys to Atlantas it just would not seem right but f this was were the tectonic plates were located in order to fix the times in tranzit this would make perfect scence for the second bus route all I can tell u is that it is fake we are though in a time loop that might explain why die rises cut scene

have we been here befor
and the fact if you can stay on high rounds you notice if you go to the roof the day is never going light or dark characters never get tired I mean if ur killing zombies for 8hrs you will come tired they never do but it would make scence for any Europe map :?:
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm we've been to Europe several times... Nacht Verrückt and Der Riese were in Europe.

So you're telling me a map on the water wouldn't make sense since they should send us to all the continents first? Like how they sent us to the moon and possibly mars all the way back in black ops? Come on dude. This isn't really any legitimate evidence against the idea.

I'm still not entirely convinced we'll be going to Atlantis anyway but this certainly doesn't make me any more suspicious that it's false.

As of now, we have no evidence to support that we would have to travel to all of the continents. In fact, considering that there are seven continents, and 4 or 5 DLC packs, we wouldn't be able to be in all the continents. Also, my understanding of the Die Rise cut scene was simply to show that every time the player dies in Zombies, it's actually part of the storyline, simply because you are "reincarnated." (Get the tie in with Buddhism?) As per the sun in the sky, I'm pretty sure most video games aren't realistic to the extent that the game time changes with real time, especially sense it's not seen in CoD.

Next time, please use punctuation. No offense, but I had trouble understanding a lot of your post because of there being no periods. :|

Like how they sent us to the moon and possibly mars all the way back in black ops?

Which map was supposed to be on Mars?

There are loads of theories about how Shangri-La is on mars. Also jimmy Z very recently made some twitter posts hinting at it. So it is widely beleived that Shangri-La may be on mars.

Some evidence is that on the moon loading screen you see a temple in space. Also during shangri-la's eclipse mode you can see all the celestial bodies you would see from mars such as its moons. Plus the mountain on the map (which started the theory when treyarch tweeted about it) which can be seen on the bridge seems out of place. It is red ands rocky with no wildlife. It resembles a certain canyon on mars too. The idea is that the map is inside some invisible biodome on mars.

So yeah. With all the in-game evidence and hints from treyarch it is beleived that the map is in fact on mars.

Check it out here.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... hp?t=22842

This was really hard to sit through and try to read.

and the fact if you can stay on high rounds you notice if you go to the roof the day is never going light or dark characters never get tired I mean if ur killing zombies for 8hrs you will come tired they never do but it would make scence for any Europe map

If you're going to question that, how come when you die, you respawn? Because its a damn video game.