What I Expect from Nuketown Zombies!

And what if you do get juggernog? Then your way over powered!

2500 for jug

3000 for speed cola

2000 for doubletap

1500 for quick revive

2000 for who's who or tombstone

4000 for mule kick

And anything else...

That's 15000+ points worth of perks...

And one perk per round? There'd be no stopping anyone! Even if they had to compleat 10,000 every time! A good player could get that by round 10 with one hammer... Then they buy the perk and by round 16, they not only have all perks but a good amount of upgrading cash as well! That'd make getting to round 50 child's play!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're drawing up a highly unlikely and very lucky game.

Let's look at the rounds. If we're point-whoring maximum, we'd get about 1-2k every round. So, best case scenario we can open 2 doors at 750 in round one. Now, let's say the box is behind those doors (again, best case scenario), after round 2 we can hit the box, if we get HAMR on first pull (how likely is that?!), we'd have about 500-800 points leftover, we start round 3. Will take us about 6-8 rounds to have 10k, so we're at round 10 or so when we get the perk. Now we're broke. Our HAMR has been completely reliant on Max Ammos, but let's say we have this highly unlikely, super lucky game going and we got the Max Ammos. We're broke by round 10 and we now have to wait on perks.

You really think this would be easy?

The truth is, this game you're drawing is rare. A fantasy. Normally, we would have to hit the box again or use a wall weapon. Normally 10k is not easily achieved without ANY perks. If we also achieve our first perk for 10k, but still have to wait on a random roll to receive the perk, we run a big risk of going down. Honestly, how many people don't buy Jugg as their first perk? C'mon man, this would be a great and challenging perk machine, not OP.

You forget, once you have the 10000 points you don't need to point horde anymore, you can buy more guns, equipments, galvaknuckles, Bowie and upgrade if your lucky...

Also you have to factor in not only max Amos, but insta kills and nukes as well, both can take out a mass number of zombies and clear rounds, and gain perks, all the quicker...

The point is, it's not hard to survive to round 20 with a hammer or even a Galil! Let alone a ray gun or other fine weapon!

It's too overpowered look:

This is normally about the amount of points I receive while point whoreing with no double points:

Round one - enough to buy one door and quick revive (For backup purposes) 50 points left over

R2: Second door bought, let's say we can now access this wonder perk, we manage to get one pull at the box: The Galil we still have about 740 points left.

R3: We recive a max amo and an insta kill, we knife through most of the zombie's saving all our amo and leaving us with a grand total of around 2480 points.

R4: Now we're useing amo! We still manage to kill the zombie horde and collect another 1500 points, this Time we hit the box again and get the chicum smg! Leaving us with 3080 points roughly.

Round 5, now we have a nuke! Wait until the round is over after much point whoreing and WHAM extra 400 points... Leaving us with roughly 5000 points, half amo in our Chicum and half amo in our Galil, roughly..

Round 6-7 We MAY have to hit the box again, unless we get a max amo! In which case our amo is restored to full and our system still in check... We now have a good 7500 points, sense we've only bought a 500 perk and 2-3 guns...

By round 10, if not before, you have your perk! Infact, let's give you an extra bit of help and push down this round, to round 13 and say we had the fortune of obtaining juggernog on round 9! This and we bought another box weapon!

Round 14: We now have jug, quick revive, and speed cola... 1130

Round 15: We now have jug, Quick revive, speedcola, and doubletap... 3000

R16: Jug, QR, speed cola, double tap, and mule kick... 5200

R17: Jug, Qr, speedcola, double tap, mule kick, who's who, and an upgraded weapon... 1,730

See its not a lucky game, anyone can get to round 10 or 13 with 10,000 points if they're skilled and cheep enough, if not round 15 it's too easy, then you can just rank up the extra perks...

I agree, the Barista perk is over powered, but if only slightly more overpowered then DieRise/TrampleSteam/PointRefund/NinjaCrawlers.

With if I get lucky enough to get my first Dog round at 5 or later (4 is just slightly too early) I can get all perks, Sliquifier, 2 PaP'd weapons (An-94 and PDW) and Knuckles by as early as round 9. Factor in the Headshot upgrade and I can stand with my back to a wall until 20-25 just one-shotting zombies in the head.