Jan. 29th 1996: France, china, and Nukes!

For those who have not yet ready my two post on the song behind "we all fall down" as well as "Provence 22", don't bother, I will cover EVERYTHING important here!

Let's start with die rise:

If you notice around the map there are three types of calendars... One date shared by all is "January 29th" Which is the day the map came out, but I don't think thats the only reason...

If you look around the map some more you'll find a sign that at the bottom says: Sence 1996, also this seems like an insignificant time period...

But why give us an insignificant date and year?

Because we're ment to combine them...

I did some research of January 29th 1996 and I found that it was the date FRANCE had declared halt on nuclear testing!

(some of you are about to jump out of your chairs by this point...)

I did some more research and found that the testing had stopped because of open-air testing and all around pollution in not only France, BUT CHINA AS WELL!

This wasn't the last time china's been yelled at for pollution... Later in 2005 there was a chemical explosion that released a large amount of BENEZENE into the river and area near the plant...

BENEZENE for those who don't know is a toxic, but not rare, carsinogen. It is commonly formed durring the STEEL making process! Smelting iron and other substances into steel make a gas form of this pollution!

Now, for those who haven't seen PINNAZ's post on the great leap forward, check it out! It's awsome! But for our purposes:

The great leap forward was a time in which the chinease gov. Monitored and distributed EVERYTHING you couldn't make your own garden or anything, and what was commonly done at the time was steel smelting! Now let's flash forward to die rise, it's "location" is Provence 22 in the great leap forward... But 1996 happened long after the GLF... Whats going on?

Simple: The iron is being smelted again... Something is happening below die rise, and if I'm right, it's got something to do with a LOT of molten steal:

-It's a carsinogen meaning the fumes from the steel would corrode the atmosphere: making it easy for us to view the sun. Moon and stars all at the same time... ;)

-If this benezene were to be condensed into a liquid, it would have MASSIVE effects on DNA and would break it appart:

Meaning:

-The seliquifier weapon could be using this condensed liquid to break apart the DNA of all zombies who touch it, after all... "Zombies being us..." -George A. Romero Means zombies have DNA

-Prolonged exposure, and/or advanced exposure to this chemical could have turned some nova-crawlers into some nova-jumpers at any point... Meaning it may have created the nova jumpers...

Moving on, we have the song: We all fall down... (I'd give the song a 7.9 on my scale)

In it are many references to the plague, (xenopsylla Cheopis--->Disease carrying flea, Mdclxv--->1665-time of mass plague in Europe, and "we all fall down" is a reference to the nursery rhyme: pocket full of posies, which is about the plague's many deaths...), which supposedly came from china and moved through the country to western Europe.

If that's the case there's history repeating it's self.. The plague killed 30-60% of the population, now our zombie team is going to kill 30-9001% of the population of zombies...

Also there is a possibility the next map will be the final map in which we will be using spires and obelisk to help richtofen, after all the group 609 sign showed 3 towers, the TRIcogulous system should use 3 towers, and 3 is a nice strong number... If you remember back to black ops 1, the final map was ment to be in paris, but it just wasn't epic enough... So maybe now, halfway through black ops 2, we can get Paris as the final spire-map...

Yes that's what I'm banking on: The next map being in Paris, not sure WHEN in Paris, or WHERE in Paris, but it does have more reasons then ever to be the next map:

A: Paris is hugely requested now..

B: If this is the last spire, it would make a great mid-finaly map...

C: The Eiffle tower would make a GRAND final spire...

D: The dates Aline to Jan 29th, the announcement in Paris for no more nuclear testing, which was a big problem here and in CHINA where we were...

E: The catacombs would be the kind of dark area with a rusty round object on the floor, as shown in the small bit of map we can see from the die rise page...

F: The plague was brutal to France.. Thus hinting the song...

If there was ever a time to add a France map, this would be it! I personally don't care if the next map is in Paris or Antartica, this is just what I found, and I hope you enjoy!

I apologize for no pictures and for any grammar issues you may have..

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice connections Mr Mocking!

I like how you can tie in your other thread about the atmosphere being clear. There is something about the sky on Die Rise, I'm sure of it.

Great thread once again, you really do work your brain to the bone!

PS. Your title says June, you mean January don't you?

good idea!

im not much of one to talk about possible story related stuff.. but i like where you your going with this!

especially, the final spire mid DLC season idea...

id rather see that then prolonging the obvious.. obvious being, knowing the next maps easter egg will be about a spire.. and ill take a shot in the dark here and say we'll have to power it...???

dont get me wrong i like the way its heading now..

but for DLC 3 + 4, id like to see a different objective.. maybe an objective regarding the old 4...

Nice connections Mr Mocking!

I like how you can tie in your other thread about the atmosphere being clear. There is something about the sky on Die Rise, I'm sure of it.

Great thread once again, you really do work your brain to the bone!

PS. Your title says June, you mean January don't you?

Not as much as your brain must be! :lol:

And yes I mean January, I have NO idea why it's June... I'll fix that now..

Wow. Very interesting. I think you could be very right about everything on here. Your thought process on the Sliquifier makes very good sense, and you pretty much just explained how the Wonder Weapon works to me. Not to mention that the connections line up perfectly.

As much as I would love to add on to this idea, you've pretty much got everything. Really nice job and research, Mocking Me.