Die Rise High Round Strategy - 2 Players

MysteryBox

I just recently found this when me and a friend were playing die rise, and I would love to get your guys opinion on it. It is a very easy strategy, and could be done on really any round you could want to do it on. I am still looking for more better strategy's, maybe I will make a thread including all of the ones I have found. Well, enough of me talking, here is the video for the strategy:

E1mxBqby2N4

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We do the same thing except the guy in the room stays in the room and the guy hording just brings them around behind the ramp those guys ran up. The two of us mow down the horde together and start hording again.

2 Trample-steams and 2 players at the first mystery box location is pretty fun and super easy. You can put the TS on the windows or even where they climb up.

The roof strategy is pretty straight forward too. TS on the window, one guy hangs back by the window and the other hordes out by the stairs.