The Flesh/The Doctor/Time Lord

Considered "the government's worst-kept secret", the Flesh was programmable matter often used in dangerous industrial work to create clone bodies operated by human "drivers". Thousands of lives were saved by Doppelgängers being killed in the place of the human operators.

The Flesh was able to self-replicate. This meant there was never a risk of work forces running out of it.

When the Eleventh Doctor met the Flesh in the 22nd century, he claimed to have met it before because he was aware his companion, Amy Pond, had been replaced with a Ganger without her knowledge.

[ The Eleventh Doctor was the eleventh incarnation of the renegade Time Lord known as the Doctor. Although very alien compared to his last life, he retained his vigour for defending the Universe.]

In the 22nd century, a solar storm caused a group of active Gangers to be separated from their human controllers. Rather than reverting to Flesh as programmed, the Gangers operated independently of the humans. They still had the memories of the humans they were based on. After failed peace attempts with the humans, the Gangers rebelled for the right to exist. The Flesh created a Ganger of the Doctor without human manipulation or assistance, using the sample it had taken from the Doctor's handprint and the psychic contact it had made with him.

Most of the gangers were destroyed, while the survivors of the incident evidently told the media of the flesh's sentience. (TV : The Rebel Flesh / The Almost People)

The Flesh still existed in the 52nd century, when it was used by Madame Kovarian to create Gangers, of Amy Pond to fool herself and her family into thinking that she was not missing and then Melody Pond to secure her kidnapping. (TV: A Good Man Goes

http://vserver1.cscs.lsa.umich.edu/~crs ... nal/flesh/

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was trying to go somewhere with it but I guess whatever I lost my idea. I got to type a essay I guess cause were not aloud to copy And paste

Move along.. Nothing to see here..

SO are you relating this to Stuhlinger somehow OP?

But yes this could be the other voice his "Ganger" is speaking to him

I can copy and past too. Here, watch:

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Flesh

Good job douche just trying to share ill type it out in my own words then

MurderMachine I hope you can accept my apology I know I forgot to put this link so it looked like I was trying to take credit for that. How ever I do plan on post my own prospective on it I just want to see others opinions on it to. I kinda just snapped alittle lol I got college and a baby and all this other stuff going on and I didn't mean to call you a douche I respect you along with every one else on CoDz

Aw, thank you. I appreciate it. I do think your points is interesting. I just think plagiarism is wrong. If you fix it, then great. And I'd like to hear what you think this connection means. :)

I as well think its wrong I was just trying to bring this you guys to get another's opinion on it before I start digging and piecing things together

This is going some where like a new cult type of thing. In this video he mention some things about stu may have be in this new "flesh" cult and he left due to eating some flesh of a zombie. He may have been a leader or some higher archy just because of the fact they say "HE abanddand us."

Well I do know some cults that can't eat certain things and types of meats... Well what if this flesh cult don't eat flesh with element 115 in it? Let me know what you think

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... AMLmVjN4Mw

This is going some where like a new cult type of thing. In this video he mention some things about stu may have be in this new "flesh" cult and he left due to eating some flesh of a zombie. He may have been a leader or some higher archy just because of the fact they say "HE abanddand us."

Well I do know some cults that can't eat certain things and types of meats... Well what if this flesh cult don't eat flesh with element 115 in it? Let me know what you think

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... AMLmVjN4Mw

Is there any way I can favorite this thread or something? I'm very interested in this! I also think that this is a possibility looking back at the Nacht der Untoten loading screen from Black Ops (I think?)

You can see there is what looks like some kind of human assembly line which could be "The Flesh" shortly after being produced and the bottom panel looks like they're in some kind of trance and possibly receiving instructions from the monitors.

This may just be a random coincidence but the third person on the front row of that bottom image kind of resembles Stu to me.

Any thoughts?

Is there any way I can favorite this thread or something? I'm very interested in this! I also think that this is a possibility looking back at the Nacht der Untoten loading screen from Black Ops (I think?)

img]

You can see there is what looks like some kind of human assembly line which could be "The Flesh" shortly after being produced and the bottom panel looks like they're in some kind of trance and possibly receiving instructions from the monitors.

This may just be a random coincidence but the third person on the front row of that bottom image kind of resembles Stu to me.

Any thoughts?

Yeah I see that man and I think he maybe was able to get away I'm not sure at this moment.

RequixEclipse this is an amazing find man i will work on this:

p.s. when i saw the name i thought you were trolling with TIME LORD and THE DOCTOR in the same phrase

Yeah man I don't troll I just want to get info out so as a community we can figure it out that's why we all are on CoDz. It's a great forum with the best group of zombie players iv ever seen!!

well your doing nice work,

everyone thinks stu ate a zombie i must admit i did think so in tranzit but when they KEPT hinting about flesh what i have dont i am thinking it is something else,

treyarch(trollarch) isnt that easy to say secrets

Well I know there good at hinting cult like messages and stuff so when I read on PINNAZs post about the Great Leap Forward I found that Mao was a perfect example of a personality cult. Well I stopped there and got side tracked with the radio message. "Science has failed us. he has abandond us." Whoever "he"is ment a alot to the flesh! I mean that person didn't just leave the flesh ABANDOND them. Lets keep digging friends!

i am thining that the next game we will play at maxis's and richtofens lab because i heard news of alot of easter eggs in the next like der reise shit goin on,i have looked at a few posts and found the MAN that they say (i am guessing)he is in ndu,he is in some other places but im blankig on the map images he is there about 3 times he is watching over in ascension. if you heard about the MEXICAN GUY that died i beleive that he died but he started this he became stronger

Ever realize the zombies still say Sam? The zombies can hear whoever is controlling them... (Samuel) Samuel has abandond the flesh Richtofen still trying to control the flesh so he must have Samuel help him!!!!??!???