99% Sure I Figured Out the Next Tranzit Easter Egg Step!

Xieon

Sigh... This happens with every Easter Egg where somebody was unsatisfied with the reward, Ascension it was spelling SAM, shooting the batteries etc. and now it is re-playing Simon Says on Tranzit.

If the Easter Egg continued it would've been completed by now.

Also, I'm kinda surprised no one mentioned this; maybe the lights were unintentional or put there purposefully as a throwback to Moon (as with the sign) like the Nacht Der Untoten-esque building.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously haven't followed my posts if you don't think I have an open mind. I've been one of the biggest proponent of "we're missing something." I have an open mind. Its just that I believe firmly that the beams are a glitch. People have played with them for months with nothing coming of it. I believe we are missing something though, I just don't know what.

+1

Dudes got a super open mind, Gibbs. The light beams aren't consistent across the consoles, so as of now it seems to be an error. But we aren't ruling anything out, that's for sure. At this point - it's either somehow involved with future DLC, or it's so complicated that it will be found only by chance. Regardless - no reason to cast stones.

Nice theory, but I don't think that there is any more to the Tranzit EE, I think the word 'Moon' is trying to reference something in a future map, or it could honestly just be a random throwback. The bowling alley and the four lanes/four players thing could be a clue to the Tower of Babble easter egg and nothing else since Rictofen's side on Tower Of Babble requires 4 players.

I would agree that as of now there is most likely nothing left to the ToB Easter Egg, however, it doesn't mean that there cannot be smaller things.

I personally never believed that the other Easter Eggs continued, however, I am not satisfied with Tranzit. I believe I am the first person to notice the connection between the license plates and the UH-1 Iroquois helicopter being the first twin rotor which seems an awful lot like a clock.

Tranzit License Plate, Helicopter, Rotor, Clock connection!

I found that out not search trying to prove the clock theory, but just searching, and that is what I came up with.

I believe someone once said that if you have tried a million times to get a light bulb to work, and only succeeded once your efforts have not been in vain. Rather you have discovered 999,999 ways to NOT make a light bulb. Actually it was Edison:

"How many times are you going to fail at creating the light bulb?" Mr. Edison replied, "Son, I haven't failed! I've simply discovered another way not to invent the light bulb!"

Why is this in the Die Rise forum?

3)There is a sign on the bowling alley that says "4 lanes" ie 4 players/4 colors

This is a bit random but maybe we need to get each player to shoot it at the same time, or perhaps have people run to each building in a certain order. I reckon if this is the next step it will almost definitely require 4 players.

Sorry man but the light beams are a graphical glitch. PS3 players cannot replicate the light beams at all.

^This

Spiderbite has tested this over an over.

On PS3 and PC I can only seem to replicate them in the same game I complete Tower of Babble in. I've replicated them quite a few times on PS3, check my file share sometime.