Endgame theory!

To start off I'd like to say this post has been deleated twice now due to my iPad's safari crashing, so boo hoo to anyone that has any beef to my grammar... Just deal with it... It's plenty readable... :P

I've been meaning to ask this sense tranzit, but why is it when maxis communicates there's always that fading beeping noise? Sure it could be the fact he's using an intercom... But that doesn't make much sense at the pylon when he speaks to you, as there are no speakers.... That lead me to think "What kind of technology would be needed to send messages from the moon to earth?" This lead me to research group 601, And other radio wave related research... It was there that I learned of Solar Waves . For those who don't know solar waves are made of protons and electrons that travel in emmence density through space, forming solar wind...

From here I put together that richtofen isn't communicating through radio frequeincys, he's just using Samule and the ather... Meaning he wants nothing from solar wind... So what if maxis's goal is to create large amounts of solar wind? What could he use that for? I'll tell you...

Movement...

:geek: Think of the earth as a massive destroyed ship hurtling though space, slowly weakening... Without any power to it, the "sea" of space will rip it to shreds! Leaving us with massive asteroids suspended from the earth (check), and massive RIFTS in the earth's surface... Richtofen wants us to mend these rifts, because he wants to maintain the earth in a stable enough condition to hold life for his own purposes... Maxis's goal on the other hand could be that he wants to use the solar wind to help the earth speed into the "seas" inorder to prevent further damage... :| But why? Why is the protection of the earth so important now?

Energy fields....

From what we know from zombies, where is the most massive display of energy ever displayed on the earth? The explosion from the rockets on moon... Lost? Don't be, I was too until I watched a VERY intelligent video on string theory... From that I found that the energy feild created by all the energy released from life-force, heat, and kinetic energy COULD have the potential to reverse the flow of time! And send the earth back to BEFORE the explosion!

Now think of the eath as a ball, and the moon insident as a rubber band.. The longer the "ball" moves forward the harder it will be snapped back... What I beleive is that maxis's plan is to slow DOWN the earths revolution around the sun inorder to create more "Snap" while richtofen wants to create a very minimal "snap"...

But maxis's must be perfect, for if one tiny detail is off the "band" could BREAK! Leaving the ball forever stuck on one side of the band!

If all goes right, maxis may be able to revert time back far enough to stop richtofen from entering the MPD, and if richtofen's plan succeeds, he will be able to revert time to stop maxis from setting fire to the earth, but still be able to access the MPD...

Why even send the earth back at all? Wouldn't the feild just set time back anyways? No, because there's nothing to activate it... Right now it's just a big feild of energy that's slowly weakening in space, it will need to be kept In stable condition some how... Meaning MORE energy :twisted: .. And what's the greatest sourse of energy closest to us? The SUN! If we can time it right we can use the feild to establish a connection with the sun, much like what a black hole does to a star, that will drain the sun's energy into a black-hole type time vortex! When it's pull drags the earth through, it will reset anything touching it: Including area 51!

When the clock is reset, the moon will still be in the regular universe, the one with the destroyed universe, hold on now because this is where it gets complicated: The events of the past SHOULD reset the "data" of the universe, pulling the moon and sun back to their normal positions... But the earth will have changed... As in maxis's goal of keeping richtofen out of the MPD is a success, or richtofen's goal of keeping maxis's bombs from hitting the earth are a success... Either way, the events from tranzit, die rise, and so on, no longer exist... Leaving maxis in the super computer on moon, and richtofen with the O4 or in the MPD...

In basic form:

Step one for maxis: Generate LOTS of solar wind through radio waves surrounding earth!

-This will keep the earth here long enough to avoid going back to the wrong time....

Step two: Activate the feild by super heating it!

-Possibly using the sun...

Step three: Using the energy from the earth's destruction, return to a time BEFORE richtofen entered the MPD and stop him..,

Step one for Richtofen: Generate enough electro-magnetic energy to keep the earth in-tact before we hit the energy feild...

Step two: Super charge the energy feild to pass through it...

Step three: Maintain a point in history in which maxis has NOT yet fired the rockets, however you are still in the MPD.... And stop him!

Then there's the third party: The guy in the ather... My HUNCH says it's groph, but I can't be certain... But there is SOMETHING in there, be it groph, vrill-Ya, or a second Nikolai, it's in the MPD... We've seen hints from it from moon, in which a "static" shock beams voices into richtofen's head while a shadowy figure stands by.. Or when samanthia says: There are worce things then YOU in there... Or now when we hear richtofen struggle in talking to Samule... He's got to have something in there controlling him...

If I'm right it won't matter of we choose richtofen or maxis's side, in the long run, the third party will win sending earth to an unknown time, for unknown purposes...

If this guys intentions are satisfied, neither maxis's nor richtofen's idea of changing the past may be relevant... It could be all him... Giving us a non-split ending for Blops2 zombies and making it possible for zombies to return in cod 11...

It's all part of their plan... Not maxis's, not richtofen's, THEIR'S! It's up to us to find out WHO they are, WHY they're here, WHAT they want, and most importantly what are their intentions? Judging by their torchurous ways towards richtofen... Id say theyre pretty bad... :evil: Guess we'll just have to flush-em out... :twisted:

This has been an informal post by Mocking me zero! Heed my words and discuss them! :idea:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Good theory. But who controlled the zombies before Samantha was put into the MPD?

Technically, the zombies had not controller before Samantha was in charge. You could say that the entity within the MPD would be some kind of overseer, but there was no definite "dictator". After all, they did not exist until the first MTD was constructed.