How to get free perk bottle?

Bradbinbudler

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Grenades/ semtex as well.

Throw semtex in front of a teammate or drop them in front of yourself and run past them. Be careful not to blow up trample steams.

If you are not near a good ts spot, just put it in a safe open area and run away from it and then back, getting it between you and the jumpers/repeat.

Remember to semtex your ts and get a new one every now and then.

things that accuracy doesn't count

Trample steam is easiest, just pop one down and run around it.

Claymore will do the trick pretty easy.

Glavaknucles work well, bowie knife works, standard knife works too.

Frags or semtex will work.

things that accuracy does count, and aren't super hard

mustang and sally, pretty easy if you take your time. unless your beast mode like IlSteveIl, watch his round 122 run on die rise, he has a boss round where they don't even get to jump once and he kills them all with M&S, and got the perk, incredible.

shotguns, not too hard to get 100% accuracy

things that are super hard/impossible

anything else....lol

I recently have shot twice, missed once (on purpose) and killed the rest with galvaknuckles and I still go tthe free perk!

I'm starting to think with all these other theories that it's actually as long as you knife/claymore/flinger the last jumper you ALWAYS get it. You can have 100% accuracy and still not get it..

I recently have shot twice, missed once (on purpose) and killed the rest with galvaknuckles and I still go tthe free perk!

I'm starting to think with all these other theories that it's actually as long as you knife/claymore/flinger the last jumper you ALWAYS get it. You can have 100% accuracy and still not get it..

Hmmm. My friend fired 2 shots during a round, everything else went fine. No perk bottle.

If a player goes down, no perk bottle.

If a player goes down, no perk bottle.

I don't think this istrue

Every time a player went down during a jumper round, no bottle.

I would be happy to be proven wrong...

Maybe it is only if a player actually dies...hmmm, now I have to recheck...damn failing memory.