Combine Who's Who and Quick Revive and you get...

MF_MaxiMillion

What's up, doods. I've found something very interesting about the new perk Who's Who.

Last night I was playing for a high round on my own (Got to round 60 and ranked 200 in the world, woot) And got my first down with all 6 perks on round 30. I got mad for a second because I thought I was gonna get screwed over by the respawning and get another down for free. But luckily I was able to avoid the zombies and I decided to just run away because the was no way I could revive myself with no monkeys or anything on me.

I jumped all the way down, went toward the power room and all the sudden I get back in my old body with both Quick Revive and Who's Who gone. That's when I realized, with the combination of these two perks, it basically acts like Tombstone in a Solo game. Of course you can only get QR three times. But it still saves your perks and your equipment even if you don't manage to revive yourself!

Just letting you guys know because a lot of you think that having both of these perks is just a waste of points. I still don't like buying that perks because it has a lot of glitches... The Nova always give it to me for free though.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this for real? I just got over downing on round 30 because the who's who perk "overrides" quick revive in solo. So, what you're saying is that if I have both perks and simply avoid all zombies while in my who's who astral body; after awhile I get revived by Quick Revive and keep all my perks? Is this for real! Will actually make who's who worthwhile in solo.

Is this for real? I just got over downing on round 30 because the who's who perk "overrides" quick revive in solo. So, what you're saying is that if I have both perks and simply avoid all zombies while in my who's who astral body; after awhile I get revived by Quick Revive and keep all my perks? Is this for real! Will actually make who's who worthwhile in solo.

It's better to try and revive yourself though. You lose a Quick Revive if you do it the other way. :p