Hidden T.V Quote's Discussion

jinro

Hey guys, figured i'd help out and post these quotes!!

listen for yourself, let me know how accurate i am.. i was still unsure on a couple parts.

Quotes written out thanks to NGTZ video!!! Very Audible compared to most i found !!

Here's the link to NGTZ's Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr_7rygE ... vA&index=4

FINAL EDIT! - Just realized MrRofWaffels uploaded a video regarding all this already!

Far more accurate than me i must say. ive edited the quotes accordingly and am sorry for any confusion i might have caused..

Heres the link to MrRofWaffels Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08vLZ_-p ... Cw&index=2

Message #1 - George Barkley

Attention to all on this channel!

This is George Barkley

Former Assistant Director of the C.D.C facility in Druid Hills, Georgia.

Prior to thee destruction of are headquarters, are research found evidence that contaminant's are now infecting the very air we breath. As such, exposure of some sort is something that is inevitable for all survivors.

Some clues are variable... but most subject's display sign's of short-term memory loss, psychosis, dillusion and paranoia.

Short-term memory loss has also been reported.. but as of yet, we've been unable to confirm this. We advise all individuals to monitor their fellow survivors for sign's of the above symptoms... paranoia in particular.

Ask yourself....

Are those closest to you really who you think they are?

Are they following their own secret agenda?

Are they perhaps plotting against you?

The dangers presented by such symptoms cannot be overstated!

It is with great sadness, that i myself was forced to euthanize 14 members of my own team... my condolences to their families..

I hope this message serve's as a warning to all survivors, we must all do whatever it takes to ensure are future as a species. Thank you."

Message #2 - Unknown Female

"If there's anyone out there... please respond!

I desperately need help! the others left me.. im all alone..

Im frightend, help!

I tried to do it.. to do it right! but the others.. they wouldn't listen!

This things gone here, this things gone there... i cant even do it on my own!

I need help.. I needed you...

The german man stopped talking to me... and i dont know what to do."

Message #3 - The Flesh

"Science has failed us!

He, has abandoned us!

In this new world we alone are your salvation!

We alone, can light the way!

Here are words, heed are call!

There is but one path to enlightenment!

Just as they consume us, we must consume them!

We are the living and we are the dead!

We are the flesh and the flesh is us!

We will not starve, we will thrive!"

Message #4 - Saber10

"Redcon 5.. this is Saber10

Are sweep failed to find any evidence of survivor's on sight, Broken arrow is not viable for new F.O.B.

That is a negative sir, records appear to have been destroyed in a fire prior to the facility being overrun.

And sir... we believe staff my have been trying to destroy evidence implicating them in the outbreak.

Understood sir! confirm drop in - t5, retreating to safe distance."

Message #5 - Unknown Male

"To anyone listening... we have food, water and medical supplies... enough to last several years."

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Message #4 - Saber10

"Redcon 5.. this is Saber10

Are sweep failed to find any evidence of survivor's on sight, Broken arrow is not viable for new F.O.B.

That is a negative sir, records appear to have been destroyed in a fire prior to the facility being overrun.

And sir... we believe staff my have been trying to destroy evidence implicating them in the outbreak.

Understood sir! confirm drop in -t5 secs. retreating to safe distance."

I believe the speaker might be this guy...

Redcon 5 is a military code for the maximum level of Readinous Condition when responding to/engaging WMD threats.

Not sure on the Sabre 10. My best guess is that it is a newer version of the Sabre 100 jet fighter plane. Same class as the F-10 and F-107 jets

Broken Arrow could be a term for an incident involving nuclear weapons. It may also stand for a military distress call to call in all available airsupport into an area being overrun by the enemy (zombies).

F.O.B. stands for Fractional Orbital Bombardment System. It's a method of nuclear weapons delivery via ICBM in low Earth-orbit. It may also stand for Forward Operating Base.

- Mix

• Administrators

I was under the impression that it said FOV, not FOB. I could be wrong however.

It is clear that George Barkley has short-term memory loss, also, based on repeating that short-term memory loss was twice as if he didn't know it already. I really only think because while it may have been an accidental repeat, the fact it was about short term memory loss sticks out to me as why he does have it.

I was pretty sure i heard F.O.B the first time around, and then saw mrroflwaffles take on it and saw he referred to as F.O.V.... i relistened to it and did here a slight "vuh" instead of "buh"... in context F.O.B kinda would make more sense... just my opinion i could be dead wrong. either way, ill edit it again if i have to. for the 8th time! like a boss haha