Richtofen Can Give and Take Life

MysteryMachineX

I think that this has a lot to do with the new perk. To start anew would be to die and use your double in your place. When playing as your double theres a weird vison going on which may enable you to see something (lets not think "zombie vision" from CotD). You may just be able to interact with things that otherwise have no use. Possibly the whole team needs to jump off with Who's Who at the exact same time to reenact this cut scene.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the Vril are involved here, if we do a simple Google search for Vril we are taken to a wiki page that contains this text: "Vril, the Power of the Coming Race is an 1871 novel by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, originally printed as The Coming Race. Many readers believe that it is account of a superior subterranean master race and the energy-form called "Vril" is accurate, to the extent that some theosophists accepted the book as truth. A popular book, The Morning of the Magicians (1960) suggested that a secret Vril Society existed in pre-Nazi Berlin."

Extracting some text from that passage it appears that the Vril are a master race that are in ENERGY FORM, this could suggest that Avagadro may be a Vril, much like the Minions in Die Rise (due to their electrical teleporting powers)

I don't think Richtofens is the only voice that Stuhlinger can hear.

@MNM1995: All of what you say is plausible. Some of it I personally hope to be incorrect though.

@zombo187: But it shows them going from Green Run to Great Leap Forward. That's not an ending.

@Stop mocking me: Yes.

@jamFMc: Well having backwards sound effects has been a hallmark of Zombies, really.

@BuscusBros: Exactly!

@TastyBrains: That is logical. I don't know. We don't have enough information I think to call it.

@MNM1995: It hasn't been obvious, but if you think about it, it could be reset there like it is here. Many of the characters have ominous deja vu quotes in Green Run.

@zombo187: A vision?... but Stuhlanger was replying...

@Tex: At first I thought that, but Who's Who gives you a doppelgänger, not an ethereal counterpart. So I find it unlikely.

@charries96: The Vril-Ya are definitely an influence in the storyline. However, I have not seen any relation to them right now. Some may disagree, but the Vril-Ya have pretty much abandoned mankind.

• Administrators

Yeah as of right now I don't see the Vril-ya involvement, but I have a feeling they'll resurface at some point. (Hehe, get it?)

I think the garbled voice is a third party, but that's just my opinion. Great thread MMX, at this point in time, I agree with what you say about Richtofen's abilities. Good work.