Possible 1st Step?

TubbiPack

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice the small orbs in tye dragons mouth? Maybe a sniper rifle cud shoot them out? Worth a try. Might be what maxis is saying

I've already tried that, nothing happened.

I also started a game in solo as Stu and got a quote from Richtofen when buying it...

cddBkXJOAE0

• Administrators

If you buy the SVU sniper from the wall, Maxis starts some dialogue and says this -

"You will need the weapon you hold in due time, make sure to guard it with your life."

I'm guessing we have to shoot something from a distance?

I've never heard of a crucial wall weapon that would be essential to completing any Side Quests/Easter Eggs. Then again, this is a new style of zombies, so I can't oppose the idea.

"Guard it with your life" is usually something you wouldn't do with a gun, especially when playing zombies. Something will be of great distance that we need to shoot/activate. I don't think it's the first step, but one of the many steps that require you to obtain some kind of weapon/equipment.

It's relevant tho

Im Samuel atm solo just picked it up and richtofen said something about needing it to destroy enherent? Electrical fields and to not let the soilders fall into his hands if you can find them then he laughs

Not full quote just bits I got so maybe shoot electrical things? Not sure trying to shoot stuff with it now...

After i bought the SVU-AS on solo playing as Samuel i heard richtofen talking. I knew this already to be a possible first step. I turned on the power and richtofen was talking again. There were too many zombies around but i could hear it was richtofen. Can someone please confirm this and get a meaning from it? My hearing isnt the best :)

If that is a step to the Easter egg then...Lol

Treyarch sure likes to mess around with us. Seeing how i'm sure they knew everyone hates snipers.

i agree with you completely but if you try the sniper the svu is a head shot machine i trained with that and pdw got to round 14 :D its a good gun