Electricity under bus

jinro

Hey guys

i just made a new psn account today. my downs on my old account are well into the 1000's already....

how it got that far so quick totally evades me. lol

regardless, i was hoping maybe someone from the community would maybe check out my last game for me and take a screenshot and upload it here.

i realize this asking alot and do not expect anyone to do it.

but hear me out...

It was rnd 2 and started by teleporting, ended up just outside the power room so i turned on power and did acouple rnds with the ak74u while waiting for the bus to make it there from the depot. From this point on i took the bus around the map till my demise.

Everytime the bus would come to a new stop i would wait at that location killing zombies until he honked his horn wanting to leave. my take on trying to not hurry the driver...

I rationalise the 1st honk as boarding time and the second as the departing time.

Trying never to kill zombies on the bus or be on the bus while the bus wasn't moving. i think this might be important as well. Also not boarding or exiting the bus well the bus is in motion..

Jumping forward to rnd. 14, pulling up to the bus depot is when i noticed the electricity from under the bus.

ended up going down and out pure excitement managed to pull off some crazy shit and stay alive..

and i do this till about rnd 18 were i finally meet my inevitable fate :cry:

The driver talked about being able to make repairs which i honestly cant say ive heard him sat that yet, or have put something out of context here and probably need to lay off the herb.. lol

if someones intrested let me know! ill add you, you can theater it and hell maybe will slaughter some undead sometime.

New PSN ID - o-NeUrOToXiC-o

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Did anyone place a Turbine in front of/inside/around the bus? A few times, I have noticed that the electric sparks will sometimes stay on the bus as if the Turbine were still nearby. Also, check to see if a Turbine was caught onto the bus. I have actually seen runaway Turbines. :lol:

yes i was on the bus..

electricity was shooting out of the bottom of the bus, by the backwheels..

i was playing as samuel and was using the HAMMR on solo. thats about it... other than listening to the bus driver and doing the things he says thats all.

and i agree a screenshot would be nice,..

instead im just going to try and replicate what i did and see if its something that way..

also the repairs quote i heard was something like, "please except the bummpy ride, road repairs are now in effect"..

by CrazyTrain0917 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Make sure you go into theater and save that video.

Yea i did that, as well as recorded a clip from rnd 14 till death, about 4mins long, saved in my player channel.

you can find the whole game in my recent games and is 58 mins long.